Starting in a Few Weeks

This will be my 5th cycle… I don’t know why I really say cycle as I am pretty much hardly off lately ( I know I know )
Either way this will be the first time I am introducing a Injectable Compound that is not Test. All past cycles have included a Test ( E, Prop, or Suspension) ranging from 500-1000mg a week. Have used orals in the past to Kick Start mainly Dbol usually around 50mg daily. PCT always includes Nolva. Have not used Clomid. Have on hand Arimidex but, have never seen a need to use it in the past… just a short background.

This will be my first ever run with a Test/ Deca stack and am pretty excited. Main and honestly only goal is Strength, critique if you like am always open for advice.

Weeks 1- 3 50mg of Prop Daily as a Front Load/ Kick Start.
Weeks 1-12 600mg of Test E and 600mg of Deca. 1ml every 4 days.
Weeks 12-15 50mg Prop Daily

A week after last shot begin PCT nolva

The Test and Deca are blend ( in one vial ) hence why the doseages are the same. I know and have read 600mg of Deca is pretty much the upper limit with Deca for a first time user and if need be I will adjust dosage as needed.

I am running Prop at the end of the Test Deca blend because I have been told to stop the Deca two weeks before the Test due to it shutting you down much harder and will require more time before PCT but, seeing as how it is a blend I can’t just seperate the two.

Current Stats
22 years old ( I know I am young but started cycling at 19 was a Fu king idiot and now practically can’t function with out the stuff)
5’7"
225lbs not sure of body fat can see abs… kinda :slight_smile: but I like food.
Bench - 290lbs only recently started training it ( Strongman Back Ground )
Squat- 425lbs for a single 315lbs for 13
Ddeadlift- 495lbs raw, 555lbs with straps and hitch done in a comp very recently.

Diet- I work third shift at a plant that wont allow you to eat on the floor and breaks are few and far between. But hee is a pretty good sample.
4:00pm wake up Protein Shake and what ever the wife is cooking. Almost always some kind of Stir Fry, Mexican Dish, or Grilled Meat. Brown rice, whole grain tortillas, whole grain pasta and some vegetable. Not exactly set in stone but Im not going to make my wife eat alone just because I’m on.

9:00pm Before work 6 jumbo eggs scrambled with Cheddar cheese, spinach and mush rooms. 1-1.5 cup old fashioned Oatmeal with brown sugar and raisans.

12:00pm am at work and is very difficult but I try to slam back another protein drink on a 5min break if I can get it. Fruit.

3:00am- Lunch- Tuna or Chicken Salad 2-3 cans Tuna or chicken in light Mayo, with various vegetables and salt and pepper on Whole grain bread. I eat relatively light here because I have a pretty physical job and trying to slam down a ungodly amount of calories and then haul ass in a hot plant does not usually work out at all for me.

6:45- If I am off from training that day I go home eat some cottage cheese and peanuts and head off to bed.
6:45- Train. Then have recovery meal usually looks about like my 9:00pm meal and then off to bed around 9-930am and repeat.

My training as most who have seen me post around here I follow the conjugate system to the best of my ability.

Monday- ME Squat and accessories/ every other week I do RE work as Lower body Hypertrophy is a huge focus for me right now as well as strength.
Tuesday- Press ME and accessories. Usually focusedon overhead but recently have taken a interest in powerlifting hence why my Bench Press numbers Suck.

Thursday- DE Squats and accessories. Usually use Front Squats as my DE Movement I know weird but I like it.
Friday or Saturday depending on overtime at work- DE Press and accessories.

I would imagine this is enough info and back ground to answer any questions if there even are any. Thanks for any feed back good or bad.

Are you wanting to add weight? Just asking because I gain like weight like a sum bitch on deca which is why I have to keep my dose around 300/PW. I can def see you adding a good amount on your bench during this cycle. Maybe some high volume russian training for bench prioritizing it for 4-6 weeks, just a thought.

Im subscribed to the thread, hope you tear it up!

Oh yes I would absolutely love to be 250ish at roughly the same leanness. 260lbs so I can start competiting as a heavy in NAS is the goal for the year. Shoot I hope I really wanna see 350lbs bench, 500 Squat ( high bar), and a 550 deadlift. I personally feel those numbers are relatively attainable for a cycle of this type espeacially if I respond even half as well to the Deca as most do. Ill def keep posted it will be right at 2 weeks before I begin. Thanks as well Popeye was hoping you would throw in your 2 cents.

Edit: I can see why you would ask about the weight gain. I guess saying strength is my main and only goal was misleading poor way to phrase it. Strength is with out a doubt my primary goal but if ALOT of size comes as a side bonus to the strength Ill gladly take every pound of muscle but, I wont cry if I don’t gain much.

Adding 25lbs in 15 weeks should not be a problem as long as you up your food intake. Dont be afraid to add in some “dirty” meals. Shift work makes things hard, so use your commute times to eat. On way to work stop and get a Qtr pounder. On the way home or to the gym get a whopper.

For example here is my diet for last weeks deadlift day.

Breakfast-Oatmeal w/apples, 5 eggs
Snack-2 slices pizza+ Protein Shake
Lunch-A whole rotisserie chicken
Surge Pre training
Post workout snack-Dbl Qtr pounder
Dinner-Thai Spicy chicken noodle with extra pork(serving for 2, about 1900 cal)
Bedtime snack-12 buffalo wings+ Protein shake

Normally I eat a little cleaner but this is around maintenance for me at 240lbs. Were not trying to step on stage at the Olympia either, we need tons of calories day in and day out.

If you have been training conjugate for a while and just added bench, I would suggest a high volume bench routine and keep squat and dead conjugate style. If you like I could throw you a 10 week wave bench program that I use to train my guys on. It makes for some long training days sometimes, especially if its a squat day but it pays off. Most gain 40-60lbs on their bench in the 10 weeks. This obviously doesnt work for guys benching 500lbs plus but its very effective for the 250-425lbs groups.

Before photos.

Edit: sorry its sideways phone just posts them randomly side ways.

Legs or lack there of.

Decent overall photo. 5’7" and 223lbs this morning.

Back

[quote]tattoo’d’popeye wrote:
Adding 25lbs in 15 weeks should not be a problem as long as you up your food intake. Dont be afraid to add in some “dirty” meals. Shift work makes things hard, so use your commute times to eat. On way to work stop and get a Qtr pounder. On the way home or to the gym get a whopper.

For example here is my diet for last weeks deadlift day.

Breakfast-Oatmeal w/apples, 5 eggs
Snack-2 slices pizza+ Protein Shake
Lunch-A whole rotisserie chicken
Surge Pre training
Post workout snack-Dbl Qtr pounder
Dinner-Thai Spicy chicken noodle with extra pork(serving for 2, about 1900 cal)
Bedtime snack-12 buffalo wings+ Protein shake

Normally I eat a little cleaner but this is around maintenance for me at 240lbs. Were not trying to step on stage at the Olympia either, we need tons of calories day in and day out.

If you have been training conjugate for a while and just added bench, I would suggest a high volume bench routine and keep squat and dead conjugate style. If you like I could throw you a 10 week wave bench program that I use to train my guys on. It makes for some long training days sometimes, especially if its a squat day but it pays off. Most gain 40-60lbs on their bench in the 10 weeks. This obviously doesnt work for guys benching 500lbs plus but its very effective for the 250-425lbs groups.

[/quote]

Hell yeah thanks Popeye would love to give it a run 60lbs would be awesome.

I plan on eating more at each meal and taking better advantage of liquid meals just to get in extra every where I can. I will also have to get over the eating dirty thing believe it or not I know I’m not very lean but I eat very clean almost always… but I will def do what has to be done to reach the goals above atleast.

Thanks again.

Alright everything has arrived and is in fine condition. Will be pinning first shot of Test E and Deca blend as well as the Prop tonight. Wish me luck :-).

GO!!!

Alright everything has arrived and is in fine condition. Will be pinning first shot of Test E and Deca blend as well as the Prop tonight. Wish me luck :-).

GO!!!

Have been blasting for 6 days now and am currently up to 4 lbs to 227.5lbs this morning. Also have gained 10lbs on my Squat hit 435lbs to parallel KR just slightly lower. Also posted a video in the New PR’s thread of a easy 505lbs Deadlift Raw which is a 5lbs PR I def had more.

Also as a side note I realized I had 500 10mg tabs of Dbol so from day one have added 10mg before every training session and 10mg before bed. This is what I attribute to the early gains as I know the Test and Deca for most part is doing little to nothing after only 6 days.

Just a quick update.

Check your training log…

I really have got to start using that log I am just tired after third shift and training I forget to update it lol.

25 days in and am sitting right at 230lbs and my lifts are slowly but surely rising. Max on Front Squat was 350 grinded out but this week I managed 315 for triples with a very good pause ass to grass. So I strongly feel 350 would have been a breeze this past week. I am definetly starting to feel the familiar effects of the Test but still credit most the weight gain and stremgth from the Dbol. Hopefully with in the next week every thing will be in full effect and kicking ass.

Also as a side note I have upped my carbohydrate intake and am feeling much more energy and am recovering much better. Protein is siting just over a g per pound of bodyweight a day usually about 250-300g a day. Fat is pretty high as well usually around 100+ aday mostly from the Dozen Eggs and Cheese through out the day. I have been feeling much better since lowering the protein a bit and really kicking in the Carbohydrates. Just a update.

36 days in. I dropped the dbol a week ago and have since lost about 5lbs and am roughly sitting around 223-226 by mid day. I am starting to lean out without even trying which is pretty usual for me. Muscle definition and strength is really coming. PRs are being broken almost every ME session and recovery is great. I am not seeing any serious bloat at all from Deca but still some what early to come to a conclusion on it.

62 days in.

Lifts have all greatly increased in my opinion all while definetly dropping a considerable amount of fat. I guess Im like one of the only guys I have heard of who can run Deca and lose weight lol almost makes me wander if they didnt give EQ or even just some high dosed Test. Either way I am happy with the results increased strength and incresed definition and fat loss around my stomach and upper chest area. I am starting to even see slightly more vascularity in my arms doing at rest and veins running through my upper chest and shoulder area when training.

Body weight at start was 225 in the morning to now 217. Almost 10lbs lossed and all lifts have increased.
Front Squat 350 for a all out max is now 365 for easy singles.
Back Squat was 425 is now 440 for singles. 315 for 18.
Log Press was 255 is now 280. 250 can now be easily one motioned.
Deadlift has by far seen the absolute largest improvement going from 495 raw to 520 for singles and 580 strapped in.

Only half way through the cycle now and cant wait to see final number.