Starting Greyskull LP, Advice?

HI folks, i have been doing Stronglifts 5x5 for the last 3 months and have seen an increase in my strength and added some muscle, however I’m beginning to plateau and my workout sessions are becoming rather long due to longer rests so a bit of boredom has set in with my training. I have been reading about the Greyskull LP and thought i might try this out for the same 3 month period to see how i adapt to this.
I am 34 and 6’1 weighing around 89kg, using stronglifts the heaviest weights i lifted were 90kg squat for 5x5, 100kg deadlift for 1x5, 70kg bench for 5x5 (although this was in a 3D smith machine so might not transfer to a regular bench and bar setup), 47.5kg OHO for 3x5 couldn’t do 5 sets, and 67.5kg row for 5x5, i can roughly do about 6-7 decent chin ups in a row.
I know these aren’t amazing weights but they are the heaviest ive lifted so i was happy to be progressing. I’m thinking of changing to Greyskull as it still incorporates the strength aspect but allows a bit more freedom with other exercise selection and i like the sound of using the frequency method approach to improve my chin ups, i was thinking of utilising the routine below:-

Wk 1 Day 1 Day 2 Day 3
Press 2x5, 1x5+ Bench 2x5, 1 x5+ Press 2x5, 1x5+
Squat 2x5, 1x5+ Deadlift 1x5+ Squat 2x5, 1x5+
Row 2x8 V handle pull down 2x8 Row 2x8
Drag curls 2x10 Dips 2x6-8 Dragcurls 2x10

Wk2 Day 1 Day 2 Day 3
Bench 2x5, 1 x5+ Press 2x5, 1 x5+ Bench 2x5, 1 x5+
Squat 2x5, 1x5+ Deadlift 1x5+ Squat 2x5, 1x5+
V handle pull down 2x8 Row 2x8 V handle pull down 2x8
Dips 2x6-8 Drag curls 2x10 Dips 2x6-8

I will reduce the weights down from the lifts i got up to from stronglifts by 10-15% and start from there and aim to do frequency method chins throughout the day starting at 3 reps a set and the same for pushups starting at 10 reps a set.

If anyone has tried Greyskull do they recommend it and does this look like a good template to start?

Is it ok to mix and match between the frequency method approach and ladder approach for the chins/pullups if i wont have access to a bar throughout everyday?

Thanks if anyone takes the time to read and thanks for any input/advice