Starting First Cycle Soon

I am a huge noob to steroids and have a lot of research to do before i start.

A long time friend at my gym has supplied me with M1t 10mg pills, formadrol extreme, and milk thistle.

My Question to u guys is will these pills be safe for me and will i need any others?

I am 21 6ft 195pounds
I have been working out for almost 2 years and my diet is as good as it will ever be.

Again I know i have a lot of research to do but any info u guys can give me would be great

Devin

I wouldn’t start using drugs if you think that your diet is “as good as it will ever be”. Does this mean that you are not looking for improvement with your nutrition? You should take a step back and look over your training and diet, there is allways room for improvement and adjustments must be made as your goals and body change.

Do some reasearch on M1T using the search engine here and maybe throw it into google as well. You can also start reading the Newbee thread at the top of this forum. Start collecting research, this is an important first step.

As a timeline, I would suggest researching for at least 4 months on this subject. I spent around 6-8 before taking the plunge and continually do so. Before posting questions it’s a smart idea to see if they have been answered before, if not here, then anywhere else on the net or in a book. This will make your questions more of a necessity rather than an easy way out to finding the answer. Trust me, the more you know on this issue, like anything else, the better off you will be. Don’t take this game lighty, because once you’re in, you’re in.

Best of luck.

good advice, thank u

from the research i have done its a little hard to understand do to all the abreviations with this topic,but the more i dig im sure i will be ok.

In the mean time i will keep putting the stuff off until i know im ready.

[quote]g35rider04 wrote:
good advice, thank u

from the research i have done its a little hard to understand do to all the abreviations with this topic,but the more i dig im sure i will be ok.

In the mean time i will keep putting the stuff off until i know im ready.
[/quote]

Good deal.

M1t is a designer steroid that gets around the current steroid laws. The testing that has been done on AAS, has not been done on M1t, and therefore, it maybe more harmful than the real deal, eventhough it is legal.

If you choose to use something like this, you will most likely need real, prescrption, PCT, such as Nolvadex.

Do some searches on M1T and read what comes up.

Thanks for the comment. I’m just trying to help you out. Start researching the various steroids available, AIs, SERMS, hcg, proper injections, tapering, PCT and anything else you can think of.

During your research you will be able to come up with a ton of other info that will pique your curiosity and aid you in your quest. Once you read through what you find come back and there will be help here for you.

[quote]Petedacook wrote:
M1t is a designer steroid that gets around the current steroid laws. The testing that has been done on AAS, has not been done on M1t, and therefore, it maybe more harmful than the real deal, eventhough it is legal.[/quote]

Actually it could not possibly be defended should the government get around to prosecuting a seller of it. They simply haven’t gotten around to it yet.

The reason is that the Controlled Substances Act of 2002 defines as anabolic steroids and controlled substances, quote, “Any drug or hormonal
53 substance, chemically and pharmacologically related to testosterone (other
54 than estrogens, progestins and corticosteroids) that promotes muscle growth,” and then goes on to give examples but does NOT state that only those examples are anabolic steroids. No, anything that is chemically and pharmacologically related to testosterone and is purported to increase muscle growth is prosecutable as a controlled substance now.

Why are these kinds of things still sold? Because some will risk prosecution in order to make large profits is the only reason I can figure. Either that or not having read the law.

I agree completely that anabolic steroids which were approved as pharmaceuticals are better choices. I suspect there isn’t a single person in the world who has used both that prefers methyl-1-T over even their least-favorite pharmaceutical steroid.