Starting First Cycle, Need Help

im planning my first cycle
im 20 yo (%13-14bf)80kg w and 176cm h. im doing bodybuilding for 3 years

1-8week Sustanon 250 (500mg monday morning and thursday evening)
1-4week Arimidex (0.25mg EOD)
5-10week Arimidex (0.5mg EOD)
1-5week Proviron (25mg ED)
6-8week Proviron (50mg ED)
11-14week Clomid (50/50/25/25 Daily)
11-14week Nolvadex (40/40/20/20 Daily)

Supplements
Multivitamins ED
1g DHA and 200mg EPA ED
Astaxanthin (4mg ED)
ZMA
Chondroitin msm+hyaluronic

and use Ketacanozole shampoo every week for reducing hair loss

I want lean muscle and lower body fat.
actually i want to use test cypionate not sustanon but in my country its not a good idea (too much fake steroids on there)

How does it look?

It would probbaly benefit you to wait until you are older and have less bodyfat BEFORE you start your cycle.

20 yrs old is to young in my opinion unless you have a legit chance of a pro card which by your stats is completely out of the question.

You also only have 2 yrs training experience. Thats better than none but in the grand scheme of things its nothing.

Your 5’8 190lb? Is that correct woth 18-20% BF.
So your pretty chubby. But thats fine bro your still young and full of natural testosterone! Now would be a great time to start a good hypertrophy training program mixed in with some cardio and a strict diet. Follow this for a year and you won’t even recognize yourself in the mirror! If you have the discipline to do that and get your BF down and LBM up then you can revisit steroids.

AAS isnt a miracle drug. You don’t just run a cycle go from chubbby to Arnold in 3 months then look great for the rest of your life. Get yourself a good base first bro trust me you will appreciate usig gear much more

2 Likes

Actually i did this plan for next year and i will do it for first and last time so should i?
İ dont think i will do cardio because im med student and not have too much time but i wont break weight lifting

@zeek1414 put it perfectly. It would be wise to leave it until next year if that’s your intention. Train big and eat bigger for the next year (or more if you can hold out) then jump on the cycle.
I believe 95% of the time (or more) doing only one cycle is a fallacy. Unless of course something goes seriously wrong and continued use is detrimental to mental and physical health.

1 Like

So I think we might have a language barrier I’m not sure exactly what this says I think what your saying is this has been the plan you have already been doing in which case that’s great keep doing it and tighten it up. There is always room for improvement in a diet plan/training program it’s just depends on how far your willing to go to improve it.

Which brings me to my next point

This is an excuse. This type of thinking will never get you to where you want to be in the gym or in the mirror. If you don’t have time to do cardio you damn sure don’t have time to use steroids properly. As responsible adults we prioritize what is important to us. I didn’t say you need to run 10 miles twice a week but in your case where body fat need to be lost SOME cardio should be implemented. Even if its. 20 mins of interval training twice a week after a weight liftng session. Maybe that means you cut your weight session short that’s up to you how you want to add it in but do it.

1 Like

should i use nolvadex in addition to pct?
or if i have to choose one of them which is best for pct?

So i updated and gonna start next month
How does it look?