Starting Daily Anastrozole. I Don't Care What You Say

Have you take finasteride/dutasteride/saw palmetto/ spironolactone/ketoconazol by any means in the past before?

Amen.

I think I have taken saw palmetto before years ago. It certainly wasnt a significant amount of time.

Lol well No shit, some need AI, i was just waiting for mass reportings like this after People actually fell for THE No ai fad.

Lmfao People are so stupid, Always.

its not so much stupidity. Its ignorance.

Anyway, after starting the AI 4 days ago, I slept really well for the first time in months last night. I hope this is a taste of things to come. Also down a few pounds and pissing alot. I am really looking forward to my dick working at least as good as it used to. I hope that happens so bad.

3 Likes

I take 1mg of Anastrazole a week. It prevents the bloating,acne, bad sleep, and irregular mood. I also dropped HCG which was a terrible culprit of high E2 for me as well.

whats your protocol? Whats your T and E with and without arimidex?

Not sure why anyone hasn’t noticed that his E2 is way out of balance with total T ratio wise. Your E2 is way too low. With AIs you’ll crush it completely. Report back in a few weeks and let us know how you feel.

All of them except you of course, all knowing one. You throw out a lot of “people are stupid” insults, unsurprisingly. Some people need AI and some don’t. Some people need to use or not use them to establish that. Neither person is stupid, they’re just finding their groove. Your over-reaching comments don’t help the people on here looking for help. Remember back in ‘17 you were the guy posting desperately for help. Maybe get some perspective back and stop trying to be proven “right”, try be helpful for a change. And you should really stop with the internet insults, it doesn’t make you seem any tougher

4 Likes

Lol, I suggest you go back just 1 month and read all the craze about “no ai”, “NOO, ai is ALWAYS BAD!! the more e2 the better!! ALWAYSS!”

A freaking cult.

I always argued them, I told them: “No, sometimes people actually do need AI”.

Ofcourse, the lemmings went insane and attacked.

Not only that, but ANYONE Who questioned those people in their little cult group on facebook, got instantly banned.

I just sat back and said: “Yeah, lets see soon enough when we get tons of people trying this out, actually finding that they NEED AI” 
 And this is whats happening now.

So yes, all except me, the knowing one.

Yeah this was my experience exactly. I pissed a ton right after starting the AI, and then I had another overnight bout of pissing about 2 weeks later shortly after my fourth dose (I think). I was sleeping very poorly and sometimes sweating at night.

Glad you’re feeling better. From here on, I would just caution that more AI in no way equals feeling even better. Keep it as low-dose and infrequent as possible. Some guys on 500mg+ test cycles with stuff like dianabol added still only dose once weekly. After hearing from @hardartery on him never having joint symptoms when his E2 is crashed, I’m currently experimenting with 0.125mg once weekly myself. I’ll keep you posted.

2 Likes

@equel

Oh my god. Why are you bent out of shape? I was never an anti-AI advocate so you are barking up the wrong tree. I barely even post. In my particular case I am just on my TRT journey. So take it easy

Same experience with me.

Was using an AI but kept crashing my E2 - that and all the new found experts out there demonizing AIs had me off for about a year. E2 rose to the high 70s and even 90s - docs kept telling me to take an AI again to lower E2 but I was convinced I’d feel better off.

Just went back on a low dose - .12 mg 2x week and feel great. Libido is better and a lost some water weight.

It never made sense to me to let E2 reach it’s own level. . If the goal of TRT is to mimic the hormones of a young male, well keeping E2 in check is part of that. There are zero sides on the doses we take on TRT.

I say, avoid it if you can (why take another drug if you don’t need it) but if E2 starts climbing past 50, you may want to rethink your regiment.

2 Likes

I’m thinking I may take half a .12mg capsule EOD. I think I’ll start that one Monday

Maybe it wasn’t even e2.

You do realize estrogen is the hormone that gives libido, and sensitivity and Awesome orgasms?

Try HCG that should help. Lots of success heard from guys using very low doses.

Problem is estrogen is an extremely beneficial hormone. Heart, brain, sex, skin, bones and etc

You say your problems are due to estrogen. That’s because of the nonsense you read online.

Your doc suggests an ai because he has no clue what he’s doing. Or you suggested it.

Regardless, It could be something else. Everyone on TRT always blames estrogen for everything. Never considering it might be an imbalance of hormones and you just aren’t dialed in

Already tried hCG.

Everyone isn’t the same. Do what works for you IMO. But be sure it’s actually working and not just in your head. That goes for both sides of the AI debate.

4 Likes

Yeah sure, tons of people
hardly the case. I don’t take an AI but don’t believe nobody should. Has it occurred to you that you’re just as bad on the other side of the fence.

1 Like

Estrogen is also what kills libido and boners when too high for that particular individual, dude.

1 Like

Is there a way you could tell me the correct proportion so I can look at mine my self please?