Starting Cycle

hey so im starting an 8 week cycle of sust 600 mg a week and i was planning on doing 50 mg of anadrol the first 4 then 40 mg of winny the last four, my main concern is liver toxicity, will this be ok or do i need to give my liver a break from the anadrol first?

run them concurrently, they are synergistic. towards the end of your cycle, so the use of the orals overlaps with the cycle and exttends to the period that you would have waited before starting pct.

read about pct bridging

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
run them concurrently, they are synergistic. towards the end of your cycle, so the use of the orals overlaps with the cycle and exttends to the period that you would have waited before starting pct.

read about pct bridging[/quote]

so just take both at the same time? ive always thought bridging instead of pct will just keep u shut down longer u might as well just do pct sooner than later?

i never said ‘bridging instead of pct’.

did you actually go and do a search and read about bridging to pct or did you just hastily make another post?

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
i never said ‘bridging instead of pct’.

did you actually go and do a search and read about bridging to pct or did you just hastily make another post?[/quote]

hastily made another post… alright i get it so you mean while im waiting for the sust to clear i “bridge” and take the orals the last 2 weeks all the way up to pct. so i cant take them together the first 4 and wait 2 weeks or do u mean use them just strictly for the bridging?

use them during the 2 weeks before pct, and the two weeks before that. So four weeks total, 2 while still injecting test and 2 while not injecting test.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
use them during the 2 weeks before pct, and the two weeks before that. So four weeks total, 2 while still injecting test and 2 while not injecting test. [/quote]

very interesting, I have a slight hijack if that’s ok…

Would you recommend that for all use of orals? How do you feel about using them as a kickstart instead?

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
use them during the 2 weeks before pct, and the two weeks before that. So four weeks total, 2 while still injecting test and 2 while not injecting test. [/quote]

very interesting, I have a slight hijack if that’s ok…

Would you recommend that for all use of orals? How do you feel about using them as a kickstart instead?[/quote]

I think bridging to pct is more valuable than kickstarting a cycle. Especially because I think all cycles should be frontloaded. Talking about medium length esters, like test enanthate

ya makes sense, ive also heard of people using dbol and anadrol together claiming they cancel out the nausea drol causes along with increasing gains, however sounds like a liver killer tho. thanks bones def try bridging instead.

very interesting Bonez, thanks for that.

Badazzmudda, be sure and report back how your cycle went. I love hearing people’s results. I’m new to the steroid game and I have to say it’s been pretty wild so far.

have you maybe considered a 10 week cycle? or even 12…8 is ok but the only problem with that is your test will kick in week 4 so youll have about 4 weeks to take advantage of that test…maybe extend to 10 weeks and you can hop off your preloaded oral steroids, take two weeks off then jump on your next oral run continuing the test until week 10 and running the oral to week 12 just like Bonez had stated before…i did that and i loved it because i continued growing although i couldnt continue to pin…its perfect man…so not to confuse the hell outta you heres the bottom line: week 1-10 Test, 1-4 anadrol, 9-12 winny, 12-15 PCT…(need some liver support throughout that cycle man)