Starting Cycle Log! Test E/ Tren E/ Anadrol

[quote]Cam1203 wrote:
Now I do have to apologize for not posting my actual workouts… I do different things, different rep ranges, and weight each workout. No day is ever the same. I am focusing more on volume while on cycle though. I really won’t be going for PR’s till maybe week 9 to see the strength gains
[/quote]

to be honest, I don’t think we’re all that interested in that in this part of the forum. We just want to know how much weight you’ve gained, how much ass you’re getting and how awesome you feel! Haha

Day 7

Sides are still the same. I actually don’t really even notice them much anymore. Still just elevated body temp and some sweating.

Leg day was nothing shy of amazing. I can feel them growing!! The strength gains are becoming a little more noticeable now. Each workout I’m extremely focused and the pumps just keep getting better and better. I’ve been keeping a close eye on my nips since the drol/tren combo is know to cause issues there but so far so good. I know the tren hasn’t kicked in yet but it’s just going to be something I’m going to watch closely for the next couple weeks…

Side question for some of you vets reading my log… I’ve always injectect in my ass and that’s just how I’ve always done it. Is there any reason why the ass would be a better injection site than your quad or shoulder? I only ask because I can’t reach my ass cause of too much muscle mass and my wife has to do it for me each time (no I’m not trying to crack a fucking joke. It’s a serious issue)

[quote]Is there any reason why the ass would be a better injection site than your quad or shoulder? I only ask because I can’t reach my ass cause of too much muscle mass and my wife has to do it for me each time (no I’m not trying to crack a fucking joke. It’s a serious issue)
[/quote]

No. Rotating between quads, shoulders and glutes is a nice way to go around it and how most people do it. But it is not necessary to shoot the glutes. If you inject 4-6 times a week, then you can get away with quads and delts.
Personally I shy away from the delts because it is easy for other people to notice the injection sites and it doesent affect my workouts that I have a sore but from injection, while a sore shoulder injection does.
Hope it was useful.

nice log

Day 8
Weight now up 7.5 pounds!

sides: elevated temp and sweating. ive been waking up 3-4 times a night but i am able to go right back to sleep. im noticing my libedo starting to increase and my nuts start to shink a bit. also starting to experience anger and aggressiveness a bit more (the wife was eager to point that out)

today was arms and all i can say is holy FUUUUUUUCK. No exaggeration there at all. I was physically incapable of touching my ears after my workout. the pump was the greatest thus far. Im way excited for the full effects of this cycle.

I will post pictures from my phone later this night to give you guys a better update

Week 1 photo

Day 9

Weight: up 7lbs from day 1

Sides: sweating, balls starting to shrink, increased anger, and some acne on shoulders.

Today was supposed to be a cardio/yoga only day but the stair climber got my legs nice and pumped and I had to go hit some legs haha. The strenght and muscle endurance way very profound today. Was doing some long sets today, sets of 30 reps with 225lbs. Prior to the cycle I would struggle to be able to move after just 1 set like that, but I was able to 3 sets of 30 reps and then hop over on the leg press and continue to do work there.

Rest day tomorrow! I’ll be back Monday!

Day 11

Sides: elevated temp, sweating, some acne, trouble sleeping, increased libedo, and increased aggression.

Weight: up 9lbs from day uno

I woke up today just feeling it and couldn’t wait to smash the gym. I guess the best word to describe it is powerful. I honestly thought I could do any fucking thing I wanted. The workout was intense as usual and the pump was ridiculous. The mental focus it’s nuts too! In my head I told myself I was going to kill that set and my body just followed and did it. Definitely catching attention from others in the gym which in turn just makes me push harder. I honest to god just feel like superman. It’s awesome!

How much elevated temp you having mate?

Just enough to feel slightly warm all the time. It’s not like a fever warm. I’ll take and actual reading on it and report back when I log today’s workout

this is a cool log mate, keep it up

Day 12

Weight is up 9ish lbs

Sides: elevated temp, sweating, some acne, increased libedo, and increased aggression. Oh!! And I’m starting to have the “crazy tren dreams”… Woke up last night in a panic cause I thought I was being eaten by a horse…

Back to your question Kenny and let me elaborate when I say increased temp. I only feel is periodically throughout the day. Usually after some time walking from class to class. I got home from classes Today and went any took my temp and it was at 99.3, so just slightly higher than normal.

Today’s workout was good. Definitely feeling bigger, stronger, and tighter. This combo of gear is crazy, I knew that prior to running it, but holy shit I impress myself more and more each day. It takes a good amount of work to fatigue my muscles. It’s fucking awesome yet somewhat scary.

See you guys tomorrow

Day 13

Weight is still up 9lbs

sides: sweating, acne, increased libedo, increased aggression, balls shrinking, and insomnia. ive been having a really hard time making it through the night without waking up and when i do manage to sleep i get fucking crazy dreams that mess with your head.

workout today was solid. ive been noticing more in the last couple days that ive been feeling more pumped and powerful. strength is really starting to take off. ive been having quite an increase in vascularity as well. im seeing veins in my quads that i never knew existed. im hungry ALL the time and regardless of how much i eat i can never satisfy my appetite. its the worst RIGHT before i go to bed and it drives me nuts. tomorrow will be the start of week 3 and i will throw up some pics to show the transformation thus far

see ya tomorrow

Day 14.
Weight is up 11lbs

Sides: sweating, insomnia, aggression. The nuts are shrunk but I still have no problem getting my dick up and functioning with it. Cardio sucks dick and I struggle to get through it.

The workout was good. I’ve been noticing within the past day or so that upon waking up I feel “good” . I feel wider than I’ve ever have before. Strength is still rising. Was able to get 5 plates today for 12, which if you are me that is a huge jump from where I was at prior to starting. It’s becoming harder to prep food since I’m always hungry and have been eating more that I anticipated I would. Shit is starting to get even more exciting.

Week 2

From todays log i was refering to squats when i mentioned todays workout… sorry!

day 15

weight is up 11 lbs

sides: sweating, insomnia, aggression, fucking CRAZY dreams, and acne

Strength gains are extremely noticeable. when i get in the “zone” there isnt a fucking thing that will stop me. feel awesome! sides honestly dont bother me aside from waking up periodically throughout the night. vascularity is really starting to show, especially in my legs. i get lots of looks from the small people in the gym, they know better than to get in my way…

this is my first log and if i am not answering any of your guys questions feel free to let me know.

On a side note… SO WHOS GUNNA WIN OLYMPIA???

Best log iv followed mate. You would think the daily updates would get boring but not at all its very interesting especially because I’m running the same cycle soon. And i think Phil has it again Kai is looking amazing to the pre judging was too funny with those two. I really thought branch brought his best physique to date was awesome for him to kick it off as well.

Day 17

Weight: +13lbs

Sides: insomnia, aggression, sweating, and dreams.

I switched my rest days this week and took yesterday off and trained today. Sorry!

I wanted to go over what my dosages are since I did change them at the start of the cycle and I wasn’t sure if everyone reading caught it.
I am doing 800mg of test E and 400mg of tren E a week as well as 100mg of anadrol a day and I just started my HCG. Oh and .5mg of adex every other day

I feel great! The strenght is absolutely crazy. I am gaining weight but I also notice I’m getting leaner. I’ve always been a big guy but never quite shredded enough to have nice visible abs. That seems to be changing… My joints have had some slight pain (ankles and elbows) for the past week or so, I’m sure it’s due to the increased work load and capacity. I upped my normal dosage of fish oils and glucosamine accordingly. I’ve had numerous questions regarding my wiener… My wiener is still functional! Have no issues getting a stiffy and keeping it. I’d actually like to say my sex drive is way up (my wife is thrilled) lol. No gyno issues at all. I keep a very close eye on that. But everything seems to be going great! Really enjoying this run!