Starting Cycle Log! Test E/ Tren E/ Anadrol

Day 32

Weight +17lbs

Sides: insomnia, sweating, acne, and aggression

Today I felt sluggish. Didn’t feel very strong although I knew when I woke up that I had gained some weight and could feel bigger. I wonder if the strength was down cause of no longer using the drol?? I’ve also been becoming slightly more and more irritable and on edge. Haven’t killed anyone yet… Somedays I can control it better, others not so much. Which is slightly scary because I am NEVER an angry or mean person. For the most part lol… Definite increase in vascularity. Lots of visible veins in places I never noticed.

I am having some issues with my hcg… I’ve been using it for a week or so now and my boys haven’t dropped or regained their size. So I went and picked up a couple prego test, probably should of done this prior to injecting, and I tested the hcg and it came back negative. Which means my shit is no good or I fucked up somehow. Which is entirely possible since this is my first time mixing and using it.

So my question, should I try and get another batch of HCG or could I get away with Nolvadex and Aromasin for pct? I used the thread below to help me understand. Any input would be helpful