T Nation

Starting Cycle Log! Test E/ Tren E/ Anadrol

As stated above I will be starting my cycle Monday!
I am 24 years old an have 2 cycles under my belt. I have used tren ace before but this is my first time with the enthanate.
Goal of the cycle is to pack on size and increase strength.

Current stats
I'm 5'9
Weight is at 228 this morning
BF% is 11.8% (also don't this morning)

THE CYCLE!
Test e w1-10 @600mg/week
Tren e w1-8 @400mg/week
Anadrol 100mg ED w1-4/5
HCG w3-10 @500iu/week
Adex EOD during cycle @.5mg

PCT W12-15
Clomid 50/50/50/50
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

I don't think I will have trouble with prolactin issues but I have caber on hand.

Training split
Monday: chest calves
Tuesday: shoulders
Wednesday: back
Thursday: legs and calves
Fridays: arms
Saturday: yoga & cardio & stretch
Sunday: off

I will be doing 40 min fasted cardio 3 times a week (MWF) as well as Saturdays

Diet will be around 5000 calories and it WILL be extremely clean meals as long as I can keep up my prep!

Well there it all is.. If you have any recommendations or suggestions if love to hear them. I'm super excited for this!

I’m running the pritty same cycle in 2 months except 750mg of each and running it longer then yours. Keep the log updated mate ill be following.

so i actually had to wait to start today due to my supplier taking a little longer than expected.
so i have the test e 400mg/ml, tren e 200mg/ml, liquid anadrol 50mg/ml, liquid adex, hcg, and my PCT

DAY 1
last second changes to the cycle! i bumped the test up to 800mg a week.

My needles and syringes havent shown up yet due to the holiday weekend shipping delay so i used a 18g needle to pull and inject (sounds fucking nuts right?!) and surprisingly it did not hurt at all.

Today was shoulders and i think the 100mg of anadrol helped boost me through the workout. its only day one and although the strength was the same as usual the intensity was crazy! the pump felt great. for the first time in a couple months i felt that i deserved to walk out the gym with my chin high. i hope this was actually the drol’s effect and not just my mind creating a placebo.

i do feel slightly warmer and tired? not sure if that is a direct result from the gear. if anyone has experienced this before please share your thoughts. this is my first go around with the Tren Enthanate and any feedback would be awesome.

well thats it for today, ill be back tomorrow!

Day 2:
My ass cheek is a bit bruised and swollen but I know for fact it’s from that 400mg/ml test. It’s also my first go around with the test dosed that high.

My weight was up 4 pounds this morning… Water weight.

Took 100mg of my drol bout an hour before my workout. I went absolute fucking crazy today (in a very good way) arm pump was ridiculous! Not too much difference in strength but the intensity is just nuts! I promise you the people around me could even feel it! Once the tren and test hit me in about a week or so this cycle is going to get crazy real quick lol.

Hahah love it! Sound like your gonna have a good cycle hows strength so far do you think the drol is giving it a boost?

Strength is increasing each day. Nothing ridiculous but just a few pounds extra on all lifts. What really surprised me was how far I could push myself past my limits! After this first week I’ll post up some numbers to give an idea of how’s things are going (stats/weight/bodyfat)

you might wanna re-think not managing prolactin until you have symptoms kick in… anadrol has a reputation of raising prolactin, in addition to tren…

also, i’d run the HCG a week after your cycle ends (week 11), and run the A-dex until PCT.

as far as PCT, i suggest you chose either clomid (25-50 mg) or nolva (20 mg). you do not need to stack SERMs or run massive doses… they aren’t gonna work any faster. however, they do need time to work… you should plan 6-8 weeks, if you really want to recover…

Thanks for the advice. Ill take it into consideration!

Day 4
Weight is still up about 5lbs from starting day. Diet has been very consistent as well!

Sides: i feel slightly warmer and im sweating a bit more (doesnt bother me much since i sweat from just walking from my bed to the bathroom…). My ass cheek hurts like a mutha fucker, but i knew what i was getting myself into with 400mg/ml test. Im sure youll hear me bitch about all cycle long.

As far as changes i really cant tell much thus far. The drol has elevated my workout intensity but as far as strength maybe a few pounds on all lifts. Im hoping things will pick up towards the end of this week!

[quote]Cam1203 wrote:
Day 4
Weight is still up about 5lbs from starting day. Diet has been very consistent as well!

Sides: i feel slightly warmer and im sweating a bit more (doesnt bother me much since i sweat from just walking from my bed to the bathroom…). My ass cheek hurts like a mutha fucker, but i knew what i was getting myself into with 400mg/ml test. Im sure youll hear me bitch about all cycle long.

As far as changes i really cant tell much thus far. The drol has elevated my workout intensity but as far as strength maybe a few pounds on all lifts. Im hoping things will pick up towards the end of this week!

[/quote]

You could cut it to make it a bit easier, or just tough it out and save some hassle.

Oh I’m going to push through it! I’m just complaining

[quote]Cam1203 wrote:
Oh I’m going to push through it! I’m just complaining [/quote]

I like your style

I am 38 and live a ski/sports town where nobody focuses on body building. I have managaed to go from 148lbs to 174lbs in 3 years. 17 of those where put on last summer with weight gainer. I do Hypertrophy and eat fairly clean, but not well enough.

I am currently on the V-Diet to shred some fat and hopefully don’t lose anything good I have gained. I am pretty skinny and have a very hard time putting on mass and keeping it.

Where do you get this stuff and how did you research it??

C’mon man! Don’t hijack my shit! Go do some research and post your own thread!

Day 5!
Weight is now up 6lbs since day one

Only sides I’m experiencing is elevated temp and sweating. I wake up periodically through the night but don’t have any issues falling back asleep.

Now the workout! a damn good shoulder day today! CRAZY pump! Never felt anything like it today. Quite a noticible difference in strength today as well. Prior to starting I was able to use 115lbs dumbells for 6 clean reps on a good day. Today I was able to get 14!! (That’s with a tiny bit of help on the last two reps.) I feel my muscles becoming harder as well. I’m really enjoying the drol so far and am extremely impressed with it. Can’t wait for the test and tren to kick in then it’ll really be a party ha ha.

Sorry man, you seemed knowledgable and I asked. Don’t get aggro. I will look elsewhere.

6lbs in 5 days? Quite excited for my first run with drol now!

The drol is way nice! I’m using the liquid for this time around (never used liquid oral before) and I’ve dosed it 100mg and I’ve really been impressed this far.

Day 6
Weight still the same. +6 lbs

No change in sides either. Just feeling warm and sweaty.

Had a great back workout today. Strenght is increasing each day and the pumps are becoming more and more gnarly. Only downside to today’s workout is some slight back pain. Nothing crazy maybe a 4 out of 10 on a pain scale. But other than that it was good. I can start to feel my muscles hardening. It’s been a week and I’ve already had a couple of the “gym bro’s” come and compliment me and ask what I’m taking. And of Course I told them I was only using preworkout and protein powder hahaha.

Now I do have to apologize for not posting my actual workouts… I do different things, different rep ranges, and weight each workout. No day is ever the same. I am focusing more on volume while on cycle though. I really won’t be going for PR’s till maybe week 9 to see the strength gains.

So week 1 is down. Week 2 starts tomorrow!

[quote]Cam1203 wrote:
The drol is way nice! I’m using the liquid for this time around (never used liquid oral before) and I’ve dosed it 100mg and I’ve really been impressed this far. [/quote]

cool, I was actually going to go for a 50/50 split with dbol but I’ve decided just to use the drol at 100mg to see what it’s like.

Going to save the dbol until the last 4 weeks and stack it with m sten. Mwa ha ha harrrr