Starting an Oral Only Turinabol Cycle

This is simply for people like myself, who are starting or wanting to start an Oral Turinabol cycle and would like to read a log of the results and progression I will have made.

I am 27, 5’11 inches, currently weight 82 kgs/ 20% bf.
Measurements: Chest 43 inches/ Arms 15 inches/ Thighs 23 inches/ Waist 33 inches/ Forearm 12 inches

I will be doing this course for 6 weeks

I will be starting by taking 40mg a day and so how I go over the first 2 weeks. I know most would consider this a very small dosage, but this is what I have decided to start with. I have Arimidex just in case, but T-Bol doesn’t aromatize so I shouldn’t need it, just for peace of mind. I also have Nolvadex ready for a PCT, we’ll see when it comes to it.

I will be updating this often to track my progress.

Taking my first 20mg now then another 20 later. Hopefully see some nice results after the 6 weeks.

And so it begins…

Looking forward to this

Fuck I just noticed you are 5’11" and 180 lbs. What are your pre cycle gym PRs? Squat deadlift bench etc

Fucking stupid. Have fun.

[quote]Paulaner6947 wrote:
Fuck I just noticed you are 5’11" and 180 lbs. What are your pre cycle gym PRs? Squat deadlift bench etc[/quote]

Squat: 140kgs
Deadlift: 110kgs (altho i try to do alternative movements instead, personal choice).
Bench: 100kgs

Will update after first week, although im starting to see strength increase, hit one of those PR’s today actually.

[quote]Reed wrote:
Fucking stupid. Have fun.[/quote]

What, you don’t think the answer for a 5’11" and not-that-lean 180 pounder who can bench just over BW and deadlift 30kg less than he “squats” (I’m guessing those are about 8 inches high) is taking the steronz?

What would you suggest, a good diet and hard training for a year or two? How old fashioned.

Shit guys, don’t you know that steroids are the answer to pretty much anything and everything?

I’ve watched the tv shows (all of them) “House” and Dr. House’s answer for 95% of the problems was to put the guys on steroids…so if it’s good for a sick dying guy it must be awesome-r for a guy trying to get in shape…

Gee…Go big or go home…

AGAIN for everyone that reads this thread, this is for the people like myself who are interested in doing an Oral only Turinabol cycle.

#FIRST WEEK

-First few tablets I took, my heart rate was going fast, but I put that down to being nervous, because come the 2nd day everything was fine.
-No negative effects at all, which is what I expected and hoped for.
-Have noticed bigger pumps after a workout, especially chest and Quads.
-I have also noticed some nice strength gains, I am very happy about this. I usually bench press rather than dumbbell press, however I have only ever been able to dumbbell press 34.5 kgs for 6 reps, earlier in the week I hit 2x sets of 40kg for 6 reps. Loving this!
-After weighing myself, I am now currently 85.3kgs and at 19% bf.

so far very happy am considering upping the dose to 50mgs a day, but I think I will do another week of 40mgs.

This is all for now.

Also side note to add to the last post. Any one looking to do this piss poor pathetic excuse of shitty thought out cycle. Don’t because chances are you are just as undertrained and sad as the op just looking for a short cut because you have no idea what the hell you doing in the gym, in the kitchen, or with these drugs.

[quote]Reed wrote:
Also side note to add to the last post. Any one looking to do this piss poor pathetic excuse of shitty thought out cycle. Don’t because chances are you are just as undertrained and sad as the op just looking for a short cut because you have no idea what the hell you doing in the gym, in the kitchen, or with these drugs. [/quote]

BORED. You dont know anything about me or my knowledge mate lol. Your about as accurate as any wikipedia expert.

[quote]oneromja wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:
Also side note to add to the last post. Any one looking to do this piss poor pathetic excuse of shitty thought out cycle. Don’t because chances are you are just as undertrained and sad as the op just looking for a short cut because you have no idea what the hell you doing in the gym, in the kitchen, or with these drugs. [/quote]

BORED. You dont know anything about me or my knowledge mate lol. Your about as accurate as any wikipedia expert.[/quote]

He does, however, squat twice as much as you do.

And deadlift almost three times what you do.

You can believe what you want OP but, any one with any knowledge can look at your stats and tell you exactly how little you know about any of the stuff you are doing. So my argument still stands valid.

[quote]Reed wrote:
You can believe what you want OP but, any one with any knowledge can look at your stats and tell you exactly how little you know about any of the stuff you are doing. So my argument still stands valid.[/quote]

Yup. And the fact that you don’t understand that anyone can tell how little you know from your stats really shows how little you know.

Hi guys,

Completely forgot to reply to this after a while, especially after all the stupid comments. But for those that want to know.

I finished the cycle after 6 weeks, off the top of my head I gained about 5-6 kgs, saw a lot of strength gain and a lot of size. Look at myself I can see the gain, i look quite fuller. 4 weeks after the cycle, i lost 2.5 kgs but looking at myself, I cant see any real loss, so in all happy with the cycle.

Have now started my second cycle which is Test Prop and Anavar. 40mgs a day of Var and Shots of Test Prop eod. 2nd week in now. Will update anyways.