Starting Again - Good Supplements?

Hi,

I worked out for a good year starting 2 years ago, and then I somehow stopped when I moved. So now I have been idle for 1 year or so, and I want to start up again. Comparing my physique from then and now I get a little sad, so I have been looking at some supplements, which maybe could give me a good start. I have bought some HOT-ROX, which I intend to take 1-2 months after starting up, since I hope this will have a better effect. Of course I’m going to use Protein and Creatine, which I did then as well.

My actual question is : I have been looking around on the internet, and almost every product you meet promises you a Schwarznegger body in 30 days. Which products actually works? (I don’t mean which products can give me that body in 30 days - I mean, which products are good for getting and maintaining lean muscles).

I hope you can help me out, maybe just tell me what you’re taking and why. And maybe throw some good advice in on top of it :slight_smile:
Thanks.

[quote]madsravn wrote:
Hi,

I worked out for a good year starting 2 years ago, and then I somehow stopped when I moved. So now I have been idle for 1 year or so, and I want to start up again. Comparing my physique from then and now I get a little sad, so I have been looking at some supplements, which maybe could give me a good start. I have bought some HOT-ROX, which I intend to take 1-2 months after starting up, since I hope this will have a better effect. Of course I’m going to use Protein and Creatine, which I did then as well. My actual question is : I have been looking around on the internet, and almost every product you meet promises you a Schwarznegger body in 30 days. Which products actually works? (I don’t mean which products can give me that body in 30 days - I mean, which products are good for getting and maintaining lean muscles).
I hope you can help me out, maybe just tell me what you’re taking and why. And maybe throw some good advice in on top of it :slight_smile:
Thanks. [/quote]

Supplement whatever your diet is lacking.

Most people do not eat fish regularly, so for them its a good idea to get some fish oil.

At your level, you should invest your money on quality food first and foremost, other highly specialized supplements will have a very small impact on your performance.

Don’t buy anything from BSN.

if you’re a brand spanking new member, check out a couple articles. im sure there will be some that fancy you. just one article will hook you up with more info than a personal trainer at a local gym. ironic because i am one.

as far as supplements go, id say go for some high grade fish oil, protein, and ZMA.
if you got some extra dough, get some of that Superfood also from Biotest and let us know how that is.

Check out the post “Must Reads” at the top of the Beginner forum and read all the articles. Scroll down a bit to get the link for “Supplementation for Newbies,” but don’t skip the nutrition articles!