Starting Adex

So after my last labs, my testosterone was normal even after not taking my serm for several weeks(still havent taken it) and I think my body may have reset itself somewhat. I still am having low libido, low motivation, and my acne increased. Not only more on my face, but acne all over and I could even see little white heads in many of my pores on my chest. I am thinking that my testosterone read normal(849 on scale of 250-1100) but my estrogen was also quite elevated although I didnt get that tested. Previously before the serm my test was 333 on a scale of 348-1197 and my estrogen was 83 on a scale of 40-115. This diferent doc didnt test estrogen and my results are “normal” even with little improvement. I am thinking that because I started taking the serm for a week after my 2nd test and then stopped cold turkey, that once it wore off and estrogen could affect my body, it did, resulting in my still low libido and increased acne. I was thinking of just trying my adex to see if there was more improvement or if it fixed my issues. What are your guys’ opinions and should I also use some of my serm(tamoxifen) in conjunction with it or just try the ai by itself?

Stop taking SERM and repeat the tests after 1 month. Examination of estradiol while SERM circulates in your body has no value. Do not use aromatase inhibitor without testosterone. Wait and repeat examinations. Look for thyroid and adrenals, something may be happening with these glands.

I havent taken a serm for well over a month now, but last time I was tested it had been nearly a month and it had reset my levels.

Why not try an AI without test? I have read of many people doing it and it boosting their test 50-100% while reducing estrogen.

And I think I have an underlying thyroid problem as well because my thyroid glands in my neck have been swollen since I was 15-16 and the doc didnt know what it was so she didnt do anything…

I havent taken a serm for well over a month now, but last time I was tested it had been nearly a month and it had reset my levels.

Why not try an AI without test? I have read of many people doing it and it boosting their test 50-100% while reducing estrogen.

And I think I have an underlying thyroid problem as well because my thyroid glands in my neck have been swollen since I was 15-16 and the doc didnt know what it was so she didnt do anything…

There are studies that actually say that. But in practice it is different. If you take an AI alone will probably kill your sex drive, your joints and your GH. Will leave you with very low estradiol and we need him to have a good quality of life.

Good if you performed these examinations one month after stopping with SERMs, then try IA alone. Sometimes you are lucky in that estradiol does not go to zero and testosterone to grow. I’m rooting for you.

You need to do a full panel of hormones. It’s hard to know what is happening with you only with 2 hormones. SHBG, adrenal, thyroid are very important.

[quote]codypt wrote:

Why not try an AI without test? I have read of many people doing it and it boosting their test 50-100% while reducing estrogen.[/quote]

With all do respect, this is a terrible mindset to have when dabbling in these things. I understand the desire to feel better as soon as possible, but you should really approach this as well educated and intelligently as possible. That means having proper blood work done and not making your decisions based on what you have seen other people do.

Casey

i have another post on here where I have several of my labs that I have had done. Even after stopping the serm, it boosted my test to 800+ from 333 originally and I still felt like shit. Now im on my 3rd day since starting the AI and I feel really well actually, didnt expect that to happen so quick… And my testicles have started to increase in size noticeably, similar to what the serm did.

I have read many many reports/research done with just an AI. All with the effect of increasing test by about 50% or more and cutting estrogen in half. Im not trying for super results, just wanting to cut my estrogen down enough so my test can actually have some affects on my body. My face in actually the clearest its been since I was around 12… I dont know how already, maybe just a fluke or something.

Regardless I will keep updates. What sort of dosing protocol should I proceed with? The normal 1/4 EOD or every third day? Until I can acquire the necessary funds, I can really only afford to go based on how I feel and what I see. College tuition at IU is expensive and it all depends on if I can get a loan lol. My body has just really thrown me for a loop, and doctors act like I am crazy when I ask for certain labs and seem to think my research, intuition, and 4+ years of biology class knowledge is invalid…

Im in the same boat (low TT, and medium-high E2). I will probably start AI next week (two times 1/2 frontload and then 1/4 eod onwards). Looking forward to your updates!

[quote]acidboi wrote:
Im in the same boat (low TT, and medium-high E2). I will probably start AI next week (two times 1/2 frontload and then 1/4 eod onwards). Looking forward to your updates![/quote]

Thats the same protocol I was going to do, let me know how your results are as well

Besides having this intense sinus congestion/brain pressure, everything is about the same. My face has gotten several more pimples but still considerably less than normal. The biggest improvement is my libido but that could be in part or entirely to taking melanotan II peptide. Regardless, I was able to have regular intercourse and did so quite frequently this weekend which has been something I had been struggling with greatly before. Either the endorphins from that, the AI, or both have done quite a lot to my confidence and composure. So far so good, only hoping for better results as the weeks continue.

Any news?