T Nation

Starting a Stanozol/Oxandrolone Program

Hey guys, been doing a bit of research recently and have decided after years of working out I wanna try a cycle, but have some (a lot!) of questions and having read some of the stuff here you guys know your stuff! I hope you can help!
Here?s what I?m planning to stack:
Oxandrolone 40mg/day
Stanozolol- 50mg/day

3 reasons I chose these two:

1. Avoid any chance of hair loss.
  2. Avoid anything which could give me estrogen/gyno.
  3. Avoid needles- I know you are all gonna say needles are no biggie but I ain?t gonna go there for the moment.

Also:
Chlomiphine for upping my testosterone levels, when to take and how much?
Milk thistle- to help my liver-when to take and how much? Should I stay away from alcohol while on my cycle? This is gonna be hard for me, I go out/party a LOT!

Is blood pressure an issue with the above?

With regards to my work-out I go every two days- I am planning to take the pills on off days as well as this seems the general thing to do.

For my first cycle I was going to do 3 weeks on, 6 off. Does that sound reasonable? What happens in the off? Do all my gains disappear? Of course I?ll still be going to the gym but I just don?t know how this works!
After the off cycle I just do the same thing again? Switch my routine/intake?

Anything else I should be worried about/avoid?!

Obviously I am totally new to all this, I will continue researching and reading, just wanted to take advantage of being in Thailand and obtaining the stuff while I was here. I am not as serious as most of you guys about this but it may lead me to getting into it if this goes down well.

Thanks in advance and apologies to all the hardcore boys out there, but I gotta start somewhere!

So you want to talk steroids? I recommend asking the mods to move this thread to the Steroid section where these questions can be answered intelligently.

Have you done any research into PCT?

I resent assisting you actually but here you go for humanity:

[quote]mojo1234 wrote:
Hey guys, been doing a ‘BIT’ of research recently and have decided after years of working out I wanna try a cycle, but have some (a lot!) of questions and having read some of the stuff here you guys know your stuff! I hope you can help!
Here?s what I?m planning to stack:
Oxandrolone 40mg/day
Stanozolol- 50mg/day

3 reasons I chose these two:

1. Avoid any chance of hair loss. [/quote]Winstrol will cause hairloss[quote]
  2. Avoid anything which could give me estrogen/gyno.[/quote]fine[quote]
  3. Avoid needles- I know you are all gonna say needles are no biggie but I ain?t gonna go there for the moment.[/quote]…[quote]

Also:
Chlomiphine for upping my testosterone levels, when to take and how much?[/quote]It wont work while shut down from the AAS youi have injected[quote]
Milk thistle- to help my liver-when to take and how much?[/quote]work it out your damn self you lazy piece of shite!"[quote] Should I stay away from alcohol while on my cycle? This is gonna be hard for me, I go out/party a LOT![/quote]yes - no booze… if you do, you may be one of the ones that gets severe liver poisoning from the alcohol and winny especially[quote]

Is blood pressure an issue with the above?[/quote]I wouldnt worry about the pussy-ass cycle you have ‘designed’[quote]

With regards to my work-out I go every two days- I am planning to take the pills on off days as well as this seems the general thing to do.[/quote]correct - you are researched up to the max![quote]

For my first cycle I was going to do 3 weeks on, 6 off. Does that sound reasonable? What happens in the off? Do all my gains disappear? Of course I?ll still be going to the gym but I just don?t know how this works![/quote]i’d suggest 6on 6 off[quote]
After the off cycle I just do the same thing again? Switch my routine/intake?[/quote]yea… maintain the hard work[quote]

Anything else I should be worried about/avoid?![/quote]i dont have time to list them all sweet lad[quote]

Obviously I am totally new to all this, I will continue researching and reading, just wanted to take advantage of being in Thailand and obtaining the stuff while I was here. I am not as serious as most of you guys about this but it may lead me to getting into it if this goes down well.

Thanks in advance and apologies to all the hardcore boys out there, but I gotta start somewhere!
[/quote]

goooooood luck,

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Perrrrfect, was expecting as much. Totally agree with my new BFF Brook, I know crap all about anything. Being a lazy ass that I am I read an article here http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance_steroids_drugs/steroids_for_dummies_1

and took most of the pointers seriously. Anyways, if there is anyone out there that has some more good suggestions, I appreciate it. I’m just wanting to try shit out before I jump in at the deep end.
For real Brook thanks for the help. I appreciate your humanity!

If your going for an oral cycle. Stick with the basic’s. Sometimes just a quick dip in the pool is all that is needed. Try four to six weeks of winstrol with a 3-4 week pct with nolva. Its a good cutter with small mass gains. I am being really general here and you should read and read and read some more about this if your serious. I could have made mistakes in my suggestion so you better read on it.

[quote]mojo1234 wrote:
Perrrrfect, was expecting as much. Totally agree with my new BFF Brook, I know crap all about anything. Being a lazy ass that I am I read an article here http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance_steroids_drugs/steroids_for_dummies_1

and took most of the pointers seriously. Anyways, if there is anyone out there that has some more good suggestions, I appreciate it. I’m just wanting to try shit out before I jump in at the deep end.
For real Brook thanks for the help. I appreciate your humanity! [/quote]

Lazy people shouldnt cycle. The fact that you KNOW you are lazy and are okay with it, IMO is even more obnoxious.

Appreciate the pointers, will go back to drawing board and ask more advice when done. Unfortunately living where I do there is no-one here to talk to/ask questions! My head is swimming with chemical names/terms and differing views on best PCTs, cycles and stacks. I’m just looking for the best oral cyle to try out with the best PCT & side effect inhibitors. Will keep on reading!

[quote]mojo1234 wrote:
Appreciate the pointers, will go back to drawing board and ask more advice when done. Unfortunately living where I do there is no-one here to talk to/ask questions! My head is swimming with chemical names/terms and differing views on best PCTs, cycles and stacks.

I’m just looking for the best oral cyle to try out with the best PCT & side effect inhibitors. Will keep on reading!
[/quote]

Good man that is what we like to see.