Starting a New Routine

In a few months I’m gonna be starting something new, something with a bit more volume, and has worked for me in the past. I was reading an article by Thibaudeau and this really caught my attention

"I spent some time rebuilding some of the muscle mass I lost when I was hospitalized. To do that, I went back to regular heavy lifting. Now that my base is coming back, I’m focusing on the Olympic lifts again. I’m doing plenty of strength work, too. I have the two Olympic lifts every day and I do pulling strength-movements on day 1, pushing on day 2, and legs (squats) on day 3. I then take a day off and repeat.

I’m using the tried and true 5 x 5 for my strength lifts. My goal is to get 5 sets of 5 reps with the same weight, and when I can do that I increase the load. I never decrease the weight. On some sets I might only make it to 3 or 4 reps, but that’s fine and it means I won’t increase the weight for the next workout."

5x5 is one of my favorite rep schemes, Push/Pull/Legs has worked in the past, and I’ve always wanted to incorporate Oly Lifts into my routines but wasn’t sure how. Could anyone throw me some advice on how to incorporate some Olympic lifts into a routine like this, which lifts, when they should be put in?

Also, ideas on auxiliary lifts would be fantastic as well.