T Nation

Starting a Cycle in the Spring

I ran two cycles of test and tren e. Both were great. But I was thinking about running some hgh some of the places I read up said it’s all better to run it with a cycle and not alone. I was wondering about y’all’s input? If you ran it and how you liked it. I was just going to run it on my off cycle until I started reading up on it. I was just thinking it was a cleaner and safer then running test or anything else

[quote]barfly320 wrote:

I ran two cycles of test and tren e. Both were great. But I was thinking about running some hgh some of the places I read up said it’s all better to run it with a cycle and not alone. I was wondering about y’all’s input? If you ran it and how you liked it. I was just going to run it on my off cycle until I started reading up on it. I was just thinking it was a cleaner and safer then running test or anything else[/quote]

there is good synergy with AAS and GH… 3-5 IUs in the AM will help keep you lean while adding mass

add in insulin 4-5 times a week and you will be making some great progress

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]barfly320 wrote:

I ran two cycles of test and tren e. Both were great. But I was thinking about running some hgh some of the places I read up said it’s all better to run it with a cycle and not alone. I was wondering about y’all’s input? If you ran it and how you liked it. I was just going to run it on my off cycle until I started reading up on it. I was just thinking it was a cleaner and safer then running test or anything else[/quote]

there is good synergy with AAS and GH… 3-5 IUs in the AM will help keep you lean while adding mass

add in insulin 4-5 times a week and you will be making some great progress[/quote]

HOORAY, Mr. Walkaway is back! Where have you been lost my friend, is everything ok?