Starting 2nd Cycle Bulking For Competition

First off i am 5’6 170 with 5% body fat just coming off my pre-contest diet trial run… I am getting prepared for my next show that Im doing next year and i plan to start my clean bulk in August through December and plan on putting on 20-25 lbs so i can be a little be higher in my weight class in my next comp. i would like to show at 175-180 and be at high end of the class.

My (bulk) diet is very clean containing
Breakfast- 6 egg whites 2 whole and 4 pieces turkey bacon 3/4 cup old fash oats 1 tbs flax oil and 1/2 cup blueberries
Shake- Cytogainer (need the weight gainer due to accessibility im a nurse so its hard to eat between shifts)
Lunch- Two 99%lean ground turkey burgers 1 cup brown rice with 2 tbs of organic salsa
Lift- 1 scoop cell mass then 1 pwo shake 40 g protein 60 carbs(dex/malto) combo
Another meal- Two 99%lean ground turkey burgers and 1 8oz yam w/1 cup broccoli
Dinner- 10 oz chicken 3 slices ezekial bread 1 cup broc
Before Bed- shake of ON Casein with 2 tbs pb

Equals 3000 cals. 300 prot. 360 carb. 40g fat
will bump up when weight starts to increase

Ok my first cycle was Test E. at 300mg/week for 10 weeks. with clomid for pct for 3 weeks. I gained 10 lbs lean and 1% bf while keeping 8 lbs… gains were moderate considering the small dosage…

Now i have purchased Deca/Test E and they are both 300mg/ml in 10 mL vial and i have clomid and novla on hand… What would be my best bet in doing the dosage. i have done my research and i know that test should be at a 2:1 ratio with the Deca i can buy another bottle of Test E if need be… So please any thoughts or suggestions on my situation would be a appreciated…

What do you think you should do?

5:3 ratio would suffice, but since your concentration is 300mg/ml if you want to keep it easy just run 600mg test.

600mg Test E/wk
300mg Deca/wk

Run the test atleast a couple weeks longer than the deca for obvious reasons.

bmc

Or 200deca and 300 test… this is low… but higher than your last cycle.

IMO you do not need to go to 600mg test with 300mg deca when you gain well from 300mg test! Why TRIPLE your AAS dose?!

Save that cycle for 2 years later, i always say the same thing… but progression is what it is about when wanting to compete… I want to get my first few shows under my belt, and STILL 15 years after walking into the gym, be able to put on 30,40 lbs if i need to. If i can get to a contest ready 200 on 500mg Test and an anabolic, then imagine where i could get to on 1g Test and a few anabolics! :wink:

JMO mind you.

JJ

Well in reality i dont really feel he needs deca at all if he is looking to gain only 5lbs.

bmc

[quote]BMC85 wrote:
Well in reality i dont really feel he needs deca at all if he is looking to gain only 5lbs.

bmc[/quote]

lol! i just saw that! well spotted… shit!

I am looking to put on 20-25 lbs and show at 175-180 but if i can put on more i would love! would 300 test and 200 deca be a large enough ratio with test to deca?

“…First off i am 5’6 170 with 5% body fat just coming off my pre-contest diet trial run…”

then…

“…and plan on putting on 20-25 lbs so i can be a little be higher in my weight class in my next comp. i would like to show at 175-180 and be at high end of the class…”

But you are 170lbs at 5%… if you put on 20lbs you would be 190 at about 3%! lol! see where the numbers dont match?

So what are you really now then? Or do you want to put on 20, but only keep 5, or are you aiming to put on 15lbs of fat…?

JJ

I think hes thinking hes gonna hafta put on around 20-25 lbs to come into the show at 180. which is pretty spot on actually because as we all know the mass he gains will not be 100% LBM and cutting that hard entering a show you give up some muscle.

Haha indeed i guess my fingers cant keep up with my brain lol i would like to put on 20 lbs…if i am able to put 20 lbs of lean mass i would be ecstatic and i would love to show at 190! i guess what im really trying to say is that i would love to put on as much LEAN MASS as possible… and what would be my best bet in dosage?

[quote]Game_over wrote:
i think hes thinking hes gonna hafta put on around 20-25 lbs to come into the show at 180. which is pretty spot on actually because as we all know the mass he gains will not be 100% LBM and cutting that hard entering a show you give up some muscle.[/quote]

EXACTLY! thank you for clarifying!

would it be alright to run 300 test and 300 deca or would it be better at 300 test 200 deca?

I personally would only run Organon Deca at 200mg, anything else i would use 300mg to be safe - so with that in mind, i would go with 5-600mg Test and 300mg Deca… if it is real underground UG labs (unsterile bottles/sachets) stuff possibly 400mg Deca.

I am starting to learn from personal exp. as well as what i see going on around me - there is a hell of a lot of “watering down the lager” going on in AAS these days i suspect.

You mentioned being happy with the 300mg test before which means you have some ok gear and you respond well… so if you did want to do 300mg Enanth and 200mg deca you would be happy IMO.

I ALSO think that for the first time using deca - a 1:1 dose of Test:Deca will be fine to offset libido issues, as your libido should be high throughout a good 5 weeks of the deca cycle anyway, and 300mg test is more than enough to cover what is stopped.

2p

JJ

600 Test 400 Deca

Alex, he only has 3000 test and 3000 deca.

Doh, I’m sorry. Still a little out of it.