Starting 11-T: 2 Week Progress Thread

I wanted to start a thread to document my two week cycle of 11-T.

I don’t have a tape measure and I can’t find my fat calipers to give accurate measurements. Though I am going to post some before pics now and obviously the after pics when the two weeks have elapsed.

A little history on me. I’m 21 yrs old, been training for about 3 years. When I started lifting I was about 160 lbs. I’m going to weight myself tomorrow, but I’m about 185 right now, bf I would put in the 12% range. (I am thoroughly pissed I can’t find my calipers, will look more tomorrow). Anyway, if there’s anything else you’d like to know, feel free to ask.

I’m using 11-T to add size. Diet will be as clean as I can keep it, if I’m in a pinch and need food, whatever is closest will suffice.

Supplements will be: Flameout, ZMA, Rodiola Rosea.

I’ve been following CT’s OVT for about a month, so I’m going to continue to follow that.

Anyway, I just sprayed my first spray, I went a little heavy on the legs, so I feel I didn’t cover my upper body too well. Note to self: have a game plan on how much you’re going to spray and where before tomorrow morning.

Starting my workout week with a brutal leg day in the morning, thanks for reading guys.

Moving on to pics…

Back

Back flex

Front dbl bi

Wheels.

Should be interesting to follow. I would put your bodyfat closer to 10%.

How much are you planning on eating during this “clean eating” phase?

Lots?

[quote]B rocK wrote:
How much are you planning on eating during this “clean eating” phase?

Lots?[/quote]

Lots, yes, to put it simply. I wouldn’t call my eating clean a phase, I eat clean all the time. Very rarely do I eat junk, but if I am on the run and need some calories I’ll grab a burger or something.

I’ll count my calories the next few days, log them on fitday to see where I’m at and post it for you guys.

How tall are you?

6’1

I too used CT’s OVT for the two weeks I was on 11-T. My bodyfat was a little higher than yours starting but ended closer to where you are now, so because OVT is meant for growth, keep your calories high!! You don’t have any fat to give up really so you can’t teeter on moderate calorie intake.
Surge (Pre and Post-WO) and Metabolic Drive Complete (at bedtime especially) was a key to the satisfaction I got with 11-T.

[quote]AllTraps wrote:
I too used CT’s OVT for the two weeks I was on 11-T. My bodyfat was a little higher than yours starting but ended closer to where you are now, so because OVT is meant for growth, keep your calories high!! You don’t have any fat to give up really so you can’t teeter on moderate calorie intake.
Surge (Pre and Post-WO) and Metabolic Drive Complete (at bedtime especially) was a key to the satisfaction I got with 11-T.[/quote]

Good to hear you had success with 11-T. I am doing a half serving Surge during and a full serving PWO. Getting in calories shouldn’t be too hard, I’m basically on a break from work right now, so all I have to do is hang out, lift, eat etc.

I went to dinner last night at a Mexican restaurant, ate a huge plate of fajitas…On the other hand, my date ate like a bird so I took the liberty of finishing her dinner as well :slight_smile: Plus she insisted on picking up the check! Great evening if you ask me…

Weight yesterday morning was 186. This morning it’s the same, though the variables between the two days are different IE fluids, bathroom.

Weight this morning is 189. I had to use lighter weight for my chest/back workout yesterday as my right elbow was giving me grief for some reason. So instead of lifting in the 5 rep range I upped it to 8 to get through. I also took about 30 grams of fishoil, hopefully that will help with whatever is wrong.

Today is an off day, I may go spin for 20 minutes or so to help my legs recover.

So far, I don’t feel any physical effects of the 11-T. I do appear tighter around the midsection, though it’s slight. So far so good!

[quote]Chip Duglass wrote:

I went to dinner last night at a Mexican restaurant, ate a huge plate of fajitas…On the other hand, my date ate like a bird so I took the liberty of finishing her dinner as well :slight_smile: Plus she insisted on picking up the check! Great evening if you ask me…
[/quote]

Totally off topic, but I’ve never understood why so many women think, apparently, that they are going to impress a date by hardly eating.

Actually it’s the opposite that’s true: if they have a good figure and pack it away, that’s much more favorably received than eating like a bird is.

(Of course, maybe your date just wasn’t hungry, I’m talking about in general, not anyone specific.)

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
Chip Duglass wrote:

Totally off topic, but I’ve never understood why so many women think, apparently, that they are going to impress a date by hardly eating.

Actually it’s the opposite that’s true: if they have a good figure and pack it away, that’s much more favorably received than eating like a bird is.

(Of course, maybe your date just wasn’t hungry, I’m talking about in general, not anyone specific.)[/quote]

She picked up the check though, so bonus!

(I do agree though. I can’t stand it when dates don’t eat. That’s actually one of my ‘tests’: Can she enjoy a good steak?)

(Of course, maybe your date just wasn’t hungry, I’m talking about in general, not anyone specific.)[/quote]

I here ya. Along the same lines, my date and I were having dinner with some of her co-workers, one specifically was a female, mid 20’s, borderline obese depending on your definition. Anyway, this one is sitting there pounding back a burrito, washing it down with daiquiris, whilst bitching that “this is a burrito, it’s not supposed to have onions, tomatoes, they are gross! Waitress, I need more sour cream!”

Anyway, my date gets up to use the restroom and I have a Shugart moment when the fat one says “You’re fucking ripped, I bet you work out a lot.” I smile, say thank you and tell her “yeah, I’m in the gym a lot.”

She replies (not to be demeaning to me, this girl just kind of ran her mouth a lot) “Well I don’t believe in working out, I lost 150 pounds just sitting on my ass.” She proceeds to show me a picture of her before losing that weight, and granted, there’s a difference, but like I said, having a Shugart moment I’m thinking to myself, “yeah, but you’re still really fat, and you probably shouldn’t order that fried ice cream…Too late.”

Fat and happy I don’t believe in, fat and ignorant I do believe. This person was clearly proud of her “achievement.” I mean 150 pounds is a lot of weight, but the person needs to realize that putting back a fried burrito, sugary drinks and ice cream is going to put you back to where you started and your life in turn will be shorter.

Ok end rant.

^LOL. That’s a good story.

Fat and happy is completely a myth, it’s just their way of coping with “just not being able to lose weight”. Bust your damn ass and you’ll lose the fucking weight.

I’m 21 as well, 180 5’11". Plan on using T-11 starting next week as everyone seems to be having good results.

Hilarious and of course true.

[quote]Chip Duglass wrote:
Bill Roberts wrote:

[/quote]
A certain 80s pop icon, who has always struggled with his weight, had a therapist who suggested watching how a person eats, then watching how they make love. Me, I value quality and quantity in both food and sex. Not to mention, I can get very antzy, when denied either for an extended period of time.

Reminds me of a comedy show, where “Marika” (a man impersonating a fat greek mama) was lazing in a banana lounge, drinking what looked like a Mudslide, garnished with a strawberry which she discards.

“No, I won’t eat this strawberry, cos I gotta watch me weight.” :smiley:

Seriously now, I have read about this 11-T and I am most interested. Just a few questions:

1. Any side effects?
  2. Is it safe for a woman and if not, why?
  3. Is it ok to use between AAS/prohormone cycles?