Starter Test E Dbol 12 Week Cycle for Beginner

I’ve been lurking in this forum for some times now. I would like to start my 12 weeks beginner cycle which is Test E Dbol cycle. I have had do some research, I hope veteran user could enlighten me in this area.

Little background of myself: 22 years old, natural weightlifting training for 5.5 years. Always have been eating healthy due to sport needed; good foundation of cardiovascular system (half marathon, as well as 10k race, training since 12/13/14 years old). I am also in good shape currently.

Stats:
Bodyfat percentage:12-13%
Height: 176cm/5ft8,
Weight: 72kg/159lbs

Currently I have: test enanthate, Dbol, aromasin(Exemestane), clomid, nolva, HCG

Test E weekly injection amount: 500mg. Split on Wednesday/ Saturday 1-12 weeks
Dbol dosage: 1-4 weeks 50mg for the first week/ 30mg 2-4 week
Aromasin: not sure do I need it or not during the cycle but if high estrogen occurred 25mg EOD
PCT: Clomiphene and Nolva 50/50/50/50 and 40/20/20/20
Injection site: Quadriceps

Question:

1. Do i need to incorporate my HCG intp my first cycle?
  2. Should I use aromasin throughout the cycle or just when the side effect occurred? and PCT as well?
  3. Is there a way to optimal my cycle dosage?
  4. Should I do a blood test during the cycle? if it is needed how to explain the roofed testosterone level?

Ps: if any problems in my cycle pleace don’t flame me laugh at my stupidity, I know i still have muc to lean
Thank you in advance

Everything looks g2g. As far as aromasin dosing, I can’t help you there. I normally split my adex tabs in half and take them the day after I jab. No idea how aromasin dosing compares. I would use HCG M/W/F 250IU each injection and drop the clomid and just use Nolva for PCT. HCG should cease use should stop 3 days prior to SERM start and as far as beginning serm after using long ester test, people generally say 14 days is enough time, I’ve heard 21 is better. either way you should be fine but maybe considering adding a 5th and 6th week of nolva at 10mg just to be safe.

You’re too young. best try to reach your genetic potential first.