I was hoping he meant 1mg divided into .25mg doses, but 4mg a week is…
So new protocol is Test 100 per week…HCG 250 iu 2x per week. Anstrizole same for 2 weeks then reduce. Retest blood work in 6 to 8 weeks. I will keep posted here if I start feeling better.
I am pretty sure that is making me feel up and down with being sick. Here are all the sides according to rxlist and I made bold all the sides I have had constantly every week.
- upset stomach,
- loss of appetite,
- body aches and pains - literally feel like I have the flu half of the week (back pain, bone pain, joint pain or stiffness),
- breast swelling/tenderness/pain,
- headache - constant headaches as of late,
- dry mouth,
- scratchy or sore throat(https://www.rxlist.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=40399),
- increased cough,
- trouble sleeping (insomnia),
- flushing and sweating ([hot flashes]I have never had hot flashes in my life until starting this and I will wake up dripping with sweat(https://www.rxlist.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=7322)/hot flushes),
- vaginal bleeding,
- hair thinning,
- weight changes,
- mood changes,
- problems with your fingers while gripping, or
- numbness, tingling, cold feeling, or weakness in your hand or wrist.
Suggestions on what I should attempt here? I totally stop taking it (but then afraid my estrogen will skyrocket even more as it was 34 a few weeks ago (this is week #2 on a lower test dose). Or should I literally only take 1 anstrozole a week for now and divide that into 2 doses the day after each injection? Or should I find a different estrogen blocker and if so any recommendations?