Started Taking Var Yesterday

hi every1 , im new to this and could do with some advise.
im 18 , 19 in a couple of months , have been training naturally for just over 2 years now.
started taking var yesterday , herd it had very low side effects and wasnt very liver toxic,
im taking 4 5mg tabz daily so 20mg a day , along with alot of protine , ammino acids , multi vitimins and minerals , extra b vitimins and milk thistle for my liver , also drinking lots of water. eny advice would be a big help !

heloo ???

[quote]woodstar wrote:
eny advice would be a big help ![/quote]

Stop taking steroids.

Start attending class.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

[quote]woodstar wrote:

Stop taking steroids.

Start attending class.[/quote]

ha ha.

advice? delete your account.

as i predicted , u would say i was to young , so none of you tryed or know of someone that tryed roids at 18/19 ? i have been training for almost 3 years and have done alot of research , its not as if i havent a clue , but advise is advise

Bye.

Obvious troll job.

troll job? hmm well thanx lol

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

[quote]woodstar wrote:

Stop taking steroids.

Start attending class.[/quote]

English as a second language class?

First, learn to use proper grammatical English and you might get a better response. Second, you’re too young. Don’t mess up your body now and regret it later. As far as knowing people who have taken gear at younger ages, yes, and amazingly it messed up their endocrine system pretty bad (so much so that at a later point in time they ended up in the hospital).

Lastly, save the gear for once you’ve reached your genetic potential. If you’re having to use it now, you’re just lazy, don’t know what the hell you’re doing, or completely misguided (or possibly all three).

Even if this happens to be your second language, learn it better. I’ve known many people who use English as a second language, and write/communicate better. Hell, I took 3 years of Spanish and wouldn’t come off this ignorant trying to talk/write to people when I go to Mexico for vacations.

Everyone is telling you that you are too young for a reason. Think about it. You said you did a lot of research, seriously do you think anybody on here is going to believe that. You said you have been training for “almost” 3 years, AND THEN WHAT? You are too young, itâ??s that simple. Yes, people your age have done Steroids, but that doesnâ??t mean itâ??s a good idea.

Stop taking Steroids until you are older and have educated yourself in AAS use.

ok well thanks for the real advice , what is a better age to start ?

also its only a 6 week corse im doing with only 20mg var , hardley abusing it

triple the dosage and take it year round! make sure you have enough creatine for pct.

[quote]Cronus wrote:
triple the dosage and take it year round! make sure you have enough creatine for pct.[/quote]

LOL. Yes, and double the B vitamins. They really promote ‘cell volumization’

Listen up Kid.

Wait until you are at least 25 to ‘try’ steroids.

Second, anavar should not really be used at less than 35-40mgs per day, and it should be used at more like 60mgs a day (unless you are a burn victim or AIDS patient, and at that point it should be taken as prescribed by a doctor)

Thirdly, your first cycle should probably be composed of a single injectable form of test.

Fourthly, do some real fucking research.