Started T Therapy this Week

May depend on how long you’ve been without hcg. If it’s a relatively short time, then they will most likely bounce back. If it’s been years, most likely too late. Having said that, there’s no reason not to try it. Hcg has other benefits. Some guys get a sense of well-being. I’d try it for 3 months and see if it helps.

It’s been about 6 months on Testim and 6 weeks on IM injection. I think I may give it a whirl. My testes have shrunk and I’m still 25% on kids, although leaning towards not having them.

1 Like

I run 140mg per week and have for the last two years without hcg. About six months ago, I tried it, and my balls got swole up like they used to be, and I got tired of having to readjust, tired of them getting wet when I took a dump, etc. . .so I quit the hcg. But, I’m pretty sure if I started up again, the boys would get swole again.

I really didn’t blind trust my doctor, remember he didn’t do anything but say I was fat and take Vitamin D. lol Thing is he is probably right and most likely in his years has seen TRT cause more problems than it solved. A lot could be like what you are talking about, not being administered right. He did seem to let out that he knew about therapy, he said some do it as a “hobby”.

Thanks for all the info, I see a lot of your posts and amazing they are from like 5 years ago and still ring true.

You have KS in your name, by any chance in the Kansas City area?

So drew up .5ml T for the am. Half what I did at the start of the program. The given protocol states 1mg anaztrzole 2x a week, should this be cut in half or .25s? Probably will do 20-30 units subQ at end of week which will take me to 120-130 total for week.

This all sound about right?

You will want about 1mg of adex per 100mg of test. So split the arimadex and take .5mg twice a week. Some are over responders so if it drives your E2 down to low you would reduce dosage but that is most common.

Ya, that is about what I used so should be pretty close. Will have to see
how this half dose of T works this week.

I am near KC: 66047.

Ah, that is Lawrence area. I grew up in Topeka, but now live in Overland
Park.

Nashtide, You have described my initial experience. First 2 weeks were great. I spent the next 5 weeks trying to figure out E2 and feeling cloudy.