Started Prohormones, Noticing Breakouts

I’ve never heard of it before, but anything that professes to raise your hormone levels will have some effect on your body, ie. acne, hair growth etc. how prominant the effects is an individual thing, most likely due to your current horomone level, as well as just your natural sensitivity to such substances. If you insist on using this substance, try a low end dose for a while. I’ve known too many youngguys that just automatically go for the max dose, and get all sorts of nasty effects.

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
I’ve never heard of it before, but anything that professes to raise your hormone levels will have some effect on your body, ie. acne, hair growth etc. how prominant the effects is an individual thing, most likely due to your current horomone level, as well as just your natural sensitivity to such substances. If you insist on using this substance, try a low end dose for a while. I’ve known too many youngguys that just automatically go for the max dose, and get all sorts of nasty effects.

S
[/quote]

Directions state, 2 a day so I’ve been taking one in the morning and one 2 hours before the workout. This will be my 3rd day on this PH at 2 tabs a day (6 tabs so far) as of tonight.

Should I continue to follow this recommendation, I wish someone here took these before so I knew the results. My diet is clean, I’d like to think of it as a great diet. I am hoping to see some results my over all goal is to hit 190-195 lbs.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

I believe that product is a combo or 2 or 3 steroids; Superdrol, Pheraplex, Halodrol. Maybe only 2 of the 3, I’m not completely sure.
[/quote]

Bone, you got the exactly right… that is indeed SD, Phera and Halo, which makes for a pretty harsh oral regime.

OP, if you continue with this, make sure you line up a quality PCT in addition to cycle support, or else you’ll find the zits to be the least of your probs.

[quote]whotookmyname wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:

I believe that product is a combo or 2 or 3 steroids; Superdrol, Pheraplex, Halodrol. Maybe only 2 of the 3, I’m not completely sure.

Bone, you got the exactly right… that is indeed SD, Phera and Halo, which makes for a pretty harsh oral regime.

OP, if you continue with this, make sure you line up a quality PCT in addition to cycle support, or else you’ll find the zits to be the least of your probs.
[/quote]

Post Cycle treatment correct? Which kinda PCT, liver support/milk thistle?

What other probs could I have, how is this supplement legal to sell if its so potent. Are these actual steriods?!

[quote]Manic9803 wrote:
whotookmyname wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:

What other probs could I have, how is this supplement legal to sell if its so potent. Are these actual steriods?!
[/quote]

YES you are taking steroids. You also have no idea what you are doing if you need to ask if liver support is good for PCT.

This stuff is going to shut down your natural test production. You will need a proper SERM-based PCT if you plan on getting your HPTA functioning properly after the cycle. Put the pills down and go do some reading in the steroid forum so you will at least understand the possible damage that can be done when using designers. At least if you do the reading you wont completely freak out when something goes wrong.

[quote]Manic9803 wrote:
whotookmyname wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:

[/quote]

Yep, you’ve got legal gear son. Methylated orals are serious business for hte liver. You should be able to find a few of the names in the link below. (I’d post up more detailed links but many of my bookmarks are for a competing forum, and I’m a newb to this site). As for PCT and cycle support, search 'em out in the Steroid section of this site. And just a hint, you’ll be better off googling “research chemicals” wrt your PCT than dealing w/ OTC products.

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/prohormones_13

Well, there you have it 4 rapid fire responses that r telling you the same thing.

DJ

[quote]djreef wrote:
Manic9803 wrote:
whotookmyname wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
\

Yes they are. And by PCT they mean Arimidex, to prevent an estrogen rebound, and to help restart your junk.

DJ[/quote]

This is terrible advice. Arimidex has no place in (a non-stasis/taper based) PCT. Arimidex does not ‘restart your junk’ nor does it prevent estrogen rebound, in fact it can cause estrogen rebound if used improperly. Please show more responsibility when handing out advice on a topic like this.

[quote]Manic9803 wrote:
whotookmyname wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:

[/quote]

No offense, but it isn’t the governments job to dictate what you can put in your body (though it does a lot of that). Don’t blame someone else.

You bought the stuff without knowing what was in it. You started putting it in your body without any research. You are fully responsible for the effects on your own body.

Thank you guys, I will head to that forum and read about the PCT and precautions. I appreciate everyone’s help and comments.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
Manic9803 wrote:
whotookmyname wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:

No offense, but it isn’t the governments job to dictate what you can put in your body (though it does a lot of that). Don’t blame someone else.

You bought the stuff without knowing what was in it. You started putting it in your body without any research. You are fully responsible for the effects on your own body.[/quote]

None taken, I understand I should of researched a bit more. Haven’t people taken worse drugs/steriods before? This isn’t going to cause a deadly illness however I will need to restore my natural test levels.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
Manic9803 wrote:
whotookmyname wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:

You bought the stuff without knowing what was in it. You started putting it in your body without any research. You are fully responsible for the effects on your own body.[/quote]

Absolutely

It is this sort of foolishness that led steroids to be classified in the same schedule as addictive narcotics.

Sorry Bonez wasnt thinking out right was no a conference call at work. I have 6 OXO at home along with novaldex xt , and the tribulous pills. Are those worthy of a PCT?

[quote]Manic9803 wrote:
Sorry Bonez wasnt thinking out right was no a conference call at work. I have 6 OXO at home along with novaldex xt , and the tribulous pills. Are those worthy of a PCT?
[/quote]

lol nope

novedex xt is NOT the same as NOLVADEX (Tamoxifen Citrate)

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
First off I see 2 methyl groups in there. That is bad news, as 1 methyl group will do plenty of damage to the liver on its own (if taken for a long enough period of time).

This thread belongs in the steroid forum.

The acne could be coming from any of the different compounds. This is one of the reasons why certain things should not be stacked. There is so little research on designer steroids that it makes it difficult to predict the side effect/gains ratio. [/quote]

lol Superdrol with Pheraplex is bad enough, then they threw in halodrol just for shits ???

Why make a triple methyl compound ? That is the stupidest shit I have ever seen in my life.

This is the reason PH were banned in the first place, people making absurd shit that hurts people.

[quote]Westclock wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
First off I see 2 methyl groups in there. That is bad news, as 1 methyl group will do plenty of damage to the liver on its own (if taken for a long enough period of time).

This thread belongs in the steroid forum.

The acne could be coming from any of the different compounds. This is one of the reasons why certain things should not be stacked. There is so little research on designer steroids that it makes it difficult to predict the side effect/gains ratio.

lol Superdrol with Pheraplex is bad enough, then they threw in halodrol just for shits ???

Why make a triple methyl compound ? That is the stupidest shit I have ever seen in my life.

This is the reason PH were banned in the first place, people making absurd shit that hurts people.[/quote]

I tried to edit my post twice already, but it won’t show up.

Apparently Superdrol was replaced with a ‘tren-like’ compound. So there is one less methyl to worry about but it was replaced by something that can potentially have bad sides as well (when combined with halodrol and pheraplex).

So the mixture is not as dangerous as thought?

I just logged back on to find this thread grew wings.

Bones is dead on with his analysis. SD is one of the strongest methylated PH’s on the market. Couple that with Pheraplex and H-Drol and you’ve got yourself a doozie.

There seems to be a trend lately with companies combining 2-3 different PH’s in a single dose.

Fucking madness.

OP,

As far as PCT is concerned, there are a few over the counter options that will work for a stand-a-lone cycle, but this batch will require the real goods.

If not, acne will soon be joined by loss of libido, lethargy, and perhaps some good ole’ fashioned gyno.

You’ve got yourself a good 'ole bathtub blend of h-drol, p-plex, and my least favorite PH of all time- “Tren”.

I seriously don’t think there is any PH that has a sides to gains ratio higher than “Tren”.

I’ve never taken H-drol, not exactly my cup of tea, and its pretty underdosed in this supplement IMO.

P-plex causes me to break out pretty badly, not that it makes a difference which of the compounds is breaking you out, but I’d put my money on that.

My advice, that you probably won’t take, is abort this cycle. I know you probably spent some ridiculous guap on this shit from GNC, but there are better PH’s out there that will probably be less harsh on your body.

You say that you’re pretty knowledgable about PH’s, and I know we all like to consider ourselves pretty knowledgable, but it seems your best thinking failed you on this one.

“Tren” provides very little gains in the four weeks that you would be taking it. Most people that run Tren run it for 6-8 weeks at doses of 75-100mg/day. You can’t do that with this because of the methyls.

I honestly don’t know what good 50 mg/day of H-drol is gonna do you, it might help you hit your goal of 195… if you weigh 193.

P-plex will get you big, but theres no reason in hell you should be taking it with two other compounds that aren’t gonna do you much good, but are going to shut you down harder, and are going to cause more sides.

If you do what I expect you to do, and continue to run this against everyones advice, get yourself an SERM. Even that is not going to save you from gyno, with these compounds. I have a slight case of gyno in my left nipple from “tren” (specifically trenaplex).

What is your past history w/ PH’s? What are your stats?

Sorry if any of this comes across as rude bro, I just want to emphatically state that I don’t think you’re gonna get what you want from this.

[quote]Polish Rifle wrote:

BONEZ217 wrote:

I just logged back on to find this thread grew wings.

Bones is dead on with his analysis. SD is one of the strongest methylated PH’s on the market. Couple that with Pheraplex and H-Drol and you’ve got yourself a doozie.

There seems to be a trend lately with companies combining 2-3 different PH’s in a single dose.

Fucking madness.

OP,

As far as PCT is concerned, there are a few over the counter options that will work for a stand-a-lone cycle, but this batch will require the real goods.

If not, acne will soon be joined by loss of libido, lethargy, and perhaps some good ole’ fashioned gyno.

[/quote]

No superdrol. It was taken out and replaced. And I don’t think OTC supps are good for PCT even if only one steroid is being run at a time.