Started My First Cycle... So Angry!

daahsirroon’s stack:

wk 1-52 eat dick ED
wk 1-52 felching EOD

that is all

hahahaa! this is the funniest troll in a while i must say.

at least this way we get a laugh then can ignore him…

i say to change the trolling school agenda. lol

[quote]poneid wrote:
i guess thats a stack you have experience with?[/quote]

You guess wrong.

good comeback! you are quite the quick summbitch.

fyi this was a joke lol and some of the responses were super entertaining.

its a wonder that this was a stack i pulled off another forum posted by a noob

[quote]poneid wrote:
daahsirroon’s stack:

wk 1-52 eat dick ED
wk 1-52 felching EOD

that is all[/quote]

You asked for suggestions.
Don’t be upset that i gave you the suggestion you deserved.

[quote]poneid wrote:
good comeback! you are quite the quick summbitch.

fyi this was a joke lol and some of the responses were super entertaining.

its a wonder that this was a stack i pulled off another forum posted by a noob[/quote]

Fair enough.

so OP - it seemed you do have a little knowledge - DO you actually do steroids and train… or you just fancied a fuck around?

JJ

ahahah fuck “1-52 eat dick ED” got me…

i couldn’t help but laugh

ROFL!

“I have punched like 4 people this week!” man that had me in stitches.

poneid - be careful with steroids though - your dick might shrink.

Lol…

[quote] Brook wrote:
so OP - it seemed you do have a little knowledge - DO you actually do steroids and train… or you just fancied a fuck around?

JJ[/quote]

yes i do train and no i do not take steroids but have a few friends who do. I am an exercise physiology student who just wanted to learn as much as he could.

I just started reading forums (mainly this one) and could not believe the amount of stupid people out there who actually believe steroids are a magic drug and take them without the giving them the respect they deserve.

i am only 20 years old, so i dont think im quite ready to cross into the proverbial dark side just yet but i could see myself giving them a “shot” down the road when i feel im ready lol.

as for my knowledge, mainly from lots of reading (ANABOLICS 2006!!!), school, and working in sports nutrition for the last 2ish yrs.

btw i hope i did not ofend or upset anyone with this thread. it was purely a joke on a lazy day at the sup shop

[quote]poneid wrote:
i chose these compounds due to their low toxicity. [/quote]

LMAO!!! This is awesome.

Monopoly

funny thread! Unfortunately I did believe you until I saw you answers were equally ridiculous and funny ans other posters.

There are way too many guys that stray from the old test+dbol bread and butter (or is that test deca?) anyways…

Keep it simple. Know your body and know your limits in progression on and off the juice. There are no shortcuts. Even juice needs experience and time.

Good thread!

This type of thing gives all bbs a bad image! Stop punching shit you look like a tool when you do!

Did any of you guys see that MTV show about these three people on steroids and one of them is this stringbean litle faggot “litteraly” , he gets his hands on like one bottle of deca “probably fake” goes out to a night club and gets into a drunken slap fight with his boyfriend, runs out into the parking lot rips off his shirt and with an all to feminine gay lisp starts screaming about how hes gonna “have a roid rage on his ass”! This thread reminds me of that fag!

Nicely done poneid. That was funny.

thanks bud, the cycle i originally posted was thought of when i saw one on another thread which was equally ridiculous. notice the first 5 weeks (prop, M1T, Anadrol) ahahahahahah if anyone did that they would: a) die
b) inflate like a novelty balloon
c)become a jaundice patient

me and a coworker at the sup shop who has a lot of experience with gear put our heads together and thought of the most obsured combination of compounds we could think of. i think we got our point accross lol

gear is something that deserves the utmost respect and should only be done properly by experienced trainees

you fail at being a good troll…im sorry.

Turned into a nice long thread. Priceless. Almost as good as the time (I forget his name) got pissed at Bill. Oh and Egnatiosj “the whole thing’s a joke”.