T Nation

Started My First Cycle... So Angry!

hey all,

just finished my first week of my first cycle. My goal for this cycle is to become a freak of nature!! as massive as humanly possible. the only problem is it is making me so angry! i have punched like 4 people this week. here it is:

wk 1-22 test prop 100mg ED
wk 1-22 EQ 600mg/week
wk 1-5 M1T 40mg/day
wk 1-5 Anadrol 200mg/day
5-15 halotestin 80mg/day
5-15 tren ace 150mg EOD
wk 15-22 winny 100mg/day oral
wk 15-22 masteron 50mg/day
wk 15-22 TBOL 80mg/day

i think i am going to be hyuge after this cycle! hopefully a good 80-90 lbs of lean mass i hope. PCT will be:

nolvadex
clomid
proviron
arimidex
HCG
and letrozole

let me know what you think guys i cant wait to hear your feedback!

Sounds awesome bro!!! Hopefully, you’re under 21, so as to take advantage of your natural testosterone as well. With that much gear I don’t think you’ll even need to work out. Get SWOLE man!

I totally agree… i would increase the dosages of all the compounds a little tho - as i think for 80-90lbs of lean mass one needs to take at least 20g of AAS a week… thats what the pros do - and it works for them.

JJ

Brook,

I agree, but only if the OP is under 160lbs. That way, he’ll be nice and lean to start with, and it’ll be ALL muscle gain.

Rofl. Did ya eat any babies either?

what can I do about the anger issue? i dont want to hurt my hand and not be able to train!

im hoping to increase my bench from 145 to 460 by the end of the cycle.

should i really increase the dosages? my natural test is high and i dont want to mess it up you know?

btw im 165!

hmm… true.

So go with a ratio of 125mg/lb bodyweight total androgens and you will grow to the massive massiveness you desire over the cycle. then you can go to the olympia and get your Pro Card.

Thats what prisoner did.

:wink:

btw im 7%bf and am eating 10 000 cals a day on the warrior diet

Looks good man… just be thankful you are punching people, means you got real gear.

Maybe run the tren the whole 22 weeks though and make it at least double your test dosage.

i chose these compounds due to their low toxicity.

Dude, high doses of gear won’t mess with your natural T, it will ADD to it! Go heavy, or go home!

[quote]poneid wrote:
i chose these compounds due to their low toxicity. [/quote]

Subtlety is taught during the first 2 weeks of troll school. Stop skipping class…

Where is the HGH and IGF? And Insulin? I think your missing some stuff…If safety is the total concern…

DG

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

should i really add more stuff? that seems a bit excessive dont you think?

i think the warrior diet is really going to make the difference for me but 10000 cals a day is hard on my stomach in just one meal.

haha!

one meal? a day? arent you supposed to split it into 2 feedings a week… one on mon morning and one on thurs night…

OH MY GOD! Now I know where I knew poneid from, he posted a video of his progress cycling on Youtube!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZGEStwl6lI

is this for real? or is this whole thread a joke? god i hope so…

[quote]poneid wrote:
hey all,

just finished my first week of my first cycle. My goal for this cycle is to become a freak of nature!! as massive as humanly possible. the only problem is it is making me so angry! i have punched like 4 people this week. here it is:

wk 1-22 test prop 100mg ED
wk 1-22 EQ 600mg/week
wk 1-5 M1T 40mg/day
wk 1-5 Anadrol 200mg/day
5-15 halotestin 80mg/day
5-15 tren ace 150mg EOD
wk 15-22 winny 100mg/day oral
wk 15-22 masteron 50mg/day
wk 15-22 TBOL 80mg/day

i think i am going to be hyuge after this cycle! hopefully a good 80-90 lbs of lean mass i hope. PCT will be:

nolvadex
clomid
proviron
arimidex
HCG
and letrozole

let me know what you think guys i cant wait to hear your feedback!
[/quote]

eat a dick

i guess thats a stack you have experience with?