Started Going Out with Girl. Please Help

Bro, calm down.

Don’t get bitter, get better.

Failed dates are just like everything else… reps. You can either let them break you down and weaken you, or you can recover from them and adapt and get better.

You get a C on a math ready do you just say “%$#& math?” Or do you study more for next time?

Every time you fail at anything, just remind yourself “reps”. Use your failures to make you better. Do a post mortem like a football game. “What did I do well?” What could I have done better?"

3 Likes

*get beefier/bigger

I like this. It’s mine now

2 Likes

No, Jesus… I hope your masters isn’t in reading comprehension.

4 Likes

You definitely have a chance. You have lots of chances. You have literally hundreds of chances every day to make something great, to meet great girls, to achieve something meaningful, to learn new things, to become better. But you are probably missing them all thinking about this girl.

4 Likes

Holy Shit dude, its done with. Why are you reaching out again? You went on three dates…have you been coddled your whole life that no one has ever said no to you?

1 Like

Get that Alpha and beta shit out of your head. Just be yourself but less of a puss

2 Likes

Yea, but do you think he has a chance with the one girl he blew it with b/c he’s an immature moron

Thats bullshit. Everything happens for a reason. Its all destiny . If something is meant to happen it happens. There was just no chemistry . To be honest she was boring. She could have started saying something even when we both went quite instead of saying I am just looking at people. I takes two to tango. Anyway. Person meant to be in your life stays if not no matter how perfectly everything goes you loose the person in some way or the other. Also there is this karma thing if you believe in. I have hurt girls in the past (I regret). May it was my Karma who knows.

It really doesn’t and it’s really not.

Take responsibility for your ineptitude and get better instead of weaseling out with destiny bullshit.

You make your own destiny, perhaps when you embrace that outlook then you’ll have a chance with a quality woman.

4 Likes

You gotta tie em down better so you don’t loose em…

3 Likes

Yeah I’m going to stop helping you now. Perhaps you should take a step back from girls right now and work on bettering yourself as a man.

1 Like

Speaking of things happening for a reason - you’re partly right but not for the reason (destiny) you presume:

“Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.”

Things DO happen for a reason but largely b/c that’s the intersection of preparation and opportunity. The ability to recognize opportunity is also part of preparation, and knowing when to seize it appropriately is also key.

You were not prepared to date this girl, you only recognized opportunity, which you squandered. You need to learn humility, discipline and personal responsibility, these seem to be things you lack based on you posts here, but what do I know, I’m just some asshole on the internet…

1 Like

She doesn’t owe you a fucking because you spent money…

And yes, some girls (she’s still a girl) respect themselves enough not to fuck you out of some weird “obligation” you’ve concocted that you should be getting your fingers wet on date three.

God forbid she doesn’t want to fuck you in her father’s house…

Fuck is wrong with you kids these days?

2 Likes

Solid troll/10

I even cringed a little

1 Like

how is this whole post still a discussion?

You bored her and then threw your toys out the pram, you expected too much from holding a hand and paying for a drink, get over it, don’t be a salty douche when she doesn’t reply just move on, like jesus.

b/c people keep making posts which are very similar to other posts giving advice that echos advice already given. Also keep in mind, you do not have to click on the link, read through it, nor post. So, really you’re your own worst enemy at the moment

1 Like

nah at first it was eventful but the fact its still going on after he’s fucked it with the girl, just puzzling really

To be fair, OP continues to interpret the scenario is new and unusual ways so the advice continues to come along.

I’m just pleased to see this newb knows best phenomenon is not limited to the training world.

Also, hoping OP bites the bullet and throws the “last hope” at getting laid dick pic out there. Ironically enough, that would have probably worked out better than what OP actually did. At least he would have saved time and wouldn’t be stewing.

In summary, I give this thread a 6.5/10 with potential for an 8 if it goes down how I hope.

I’ll give it a 9/10 if he puts a gps tracker on her brain stem.

10/10 if it is rigged to explode if someone attempts to remove it.

3 Likes

On top of the dick pics, OP should find out where she likes to hangout and follow her around. Girls love it when guys secretly follow them around. If she threatens to call the police on you, that’s just her way of playing hard to get, don’t let that deter you aesthetics_sexy. Persistence is key!