Started Going Out with Girl. Please Help

This got confusing when we started talking Netflix… it’s just plain batshit crazy now.

Oddly enough, I know two “serious” couples that met on Tinder (one of whom has been together for 3+ years and is getting married next year; the other is coming up on their two-year anniversary).

So although nobody STARTS on Tinder looking for true love, there are at least some people for whom it leads to a lasting relationship.

2 Likes

I’m to ugly for tinder:cry:

fair enough … I thought you were younger and unattached tbh.

The only tinder I know comes in a bundle is quickly burns up … there’s probably a metaphor there somewhere both about the app and about the subsequent std … i’ll let y’all think of it.

3 Likes

Life is beautiful don’t try hard with anyone… Only give respect you definitely one day discover respect , keep patience.

Get a couple dogs, find a job where you work for yourself, and live peacefully until you die.

1 Like

Thanks for all the advice guys. Today i went out with her. Instead of movie we went to a bar. We both got drunk and decided to go to a nightclub. We held hands while on our way to the nightclub. There we drank more and then i finally I asked her lets go somewhere else as I am not liking it. I suggested her lets go to my place. She said I am sorry my father won’t allow. Like wtf ??? I invested money time and energy and this is what she saying to me at the end of third date that was going so well. Like seriously ? I said I am going home and just said bye to her and left the place. I think she is just messing around with guys. She is just not interested. I will stop talking talking her now and move on. What would you guys have done if you were in my shoes ???

Well up until that post it seemed you were looking for a gf, but now it just sounds like you were keen to get a root. Work out what you want buddy, and don’t be overly pushy or dejected when she doesn’t put out just coz it the ‘3rd date’.

Or move onto 30+ year olds. They know what they want, they know how to give it to you and they don’t have overly protective daddies giving you blue balls.

3 Likes

Sounds like bullshit, unless she is young, inexperienced and religious(most women aren’t these days).
Its always easier in hindsight, you could have said sofly" yeah… but your fathers not here at the moment", with a mischieveous smile at the end.
In the future, handholding early in the date is good, it breaks down personal space, starts intimacy. Up this by other touching, not sexual, like brushing a small imaginary leaf out of her hair. If she doesn’t react badly, slowy keep doing stuff like (use sparingly)touching her elbow when you talk to emphasise a point, or to direct her attention to something(use common sense). Accidently brush up against her whilst window shopping to get a better look at whatever crap she is looking at.
When you get “Go ahead signals”, slowly escalate so as not to freak her out(if she is a sensitive soul((unlikely).
You need a quiet place, like a booth in a restaurant or bar, a little privacy, but still out in public. When things are going well look her right in the eyes, with a smile on your face. watch her eyes and her face. Do her pupils dialate? Good sign if they do, inch in closer go for a short cheeky kiss gauge her reaction.

Whether you really like her or not, you still have to put the legwork into the scenario, unless she jumps you first.
The mistake most guys make and I have done this many times especially in my younger years, is not paying enough attention to her response and pushing on too quickly with the end goal in mind.
It can throw of even the biggest ho if not done at the right time and right pace.

There are people that will give you advice, about how it should be and then there are people who give you advice about how it really is. Okay you want to get laid, but not every girl is a catch, or even once you get to know them worth the effort. Sure give them a chance but if they start raising red flags, then you know deep down how suitible they really are.
Good luck buddy. Go out and have some fun, meet someone nice. Just be smart about it cause your hormones and your weiner can get you into trouble.

I would not have acted like a 10 year old when I didn’t get what I wanted.

Personally, I wouldn’t ask someone home if the most intimate we have been is holding hands. Like, that’s 10 levels jumped right there.

4 Likes

Whats wrong with your own place?

Bingo.

The fact that he wrote this:

…tells us pretty much everything we need to know.

Kid, you’re not entitled to take a girl home just because you invested “money time and energy” and made it to a third date. You’ll get to take a girl home when you’re actually interesting, funny, and charming enough that the right girl actually wants to go home with you, not because you checked boxes like “I took her to a club and bought her drinks…why didn’t she come home with me?”

9 Likes

I’ll be precise with what exactly happened.Initially, we went to two different bars. We were sitting right next to each other. We were close enough so that our legs were touching , she didn’t mind that. We were talking , laughing, it was going well and smooth. Then we went to the nightclub. We were sitting but not talking this time. I think we both ran out of words (what do you guys do when you run out of topics?). We went quite for extended period of time and she told me I am just watching people. I like doing that. I didn’t want to be there as I wasn’t enjoying it. I wasn’t in the mood to dance either. So I just asked her lets go to some other place, she said they would be all closing by now. Then I asked her do you want to grab some food but she wasn’t hungry. Then finally I asked her to come to my place. What else I could have done? I had no other option but to go home.

she clearly didnt want any dick, get over it.

1 Like

So let me understand. The girl was sitting there and you were not making conversation. Presumably, she either wanted to talk or wanted to dance. Both of which you refused to do.

Instead, you listed a bunch of alternatives all, in her mind, less interesting than what she is currently doing - doing nothing lol

Finally, you then jump straight to basically asking her to bang.

Yep, you were totally justified in shitting the bed.

8 Likes

Not be a boring fuck and think of something to say.

I enjoy people watching as much as the next guy, but if you’re trying fuck, the last thing you want to do is ignore her ass. How dumb and childish are you?

You had
Option 1: Dance
Option 2: Provide interesting conversation
Option 3: Go for a walk and be an interesting person

If you weren’t so bland, boring, and childish, she would have went anywhere with you because she likes you. She would have went to a restaurant with you without being hungry, a coffee shop without wanting coffee, or on a walk even if she didn’t feel like it had you have danced when you didn’t want to or paid attention to her. You give guys a bad name dickweed

2 Likes

She is not obligated to sleep with you at any point. You were being boring and seemed more interested in other people. No one would want to spend time with you if you keep doing that. If she wanted to dance, dance with her a couple of songs. If you can’t dance you can just ask her to show you, she if liked you it wouldv’e been fun to try to keep up with her. If you can’t find anything to talk about, be interesting, ask her about goals and then tell her yours. You’re going to have to move on now, you blew it with this girl.

Have you dated before? I ask because these are pretty basic things to do, if a girl wants to dance, you dance. If she wants to talk, talk to her.

1 Like

I apologised about my behaviour . But she won’t reply anymore. Didnt pick my call. Why are girls like that ? Why no second chances? We all make mistakes. Nobody is perfect. And this wasn’t even that big of a mistake . It wasnt our first date. I already built good rapport with her. She is willing to forget about me just because of one little mistake. This shit is painful . It hurts.

Because women have 100s of guys hitting on them or trying to take them to bed. That’s why you can’t be boring. What’s going to separate you from all those guys. How many women do you have hit on you every single day? 2 maybe 3? They don’t forgive because they have so many others to chose from. This was date 3 wasn’t it. Man up, if it wasn’t meant to be it wasn’t meant to be. Go back on tinder and don’t fuck up again.

1 Like