Hello everyone, I will explain everything in bullet points so that I give you precise points without making this too long to read.
- Met a girl on tinder. On an average 1 text each day. This went on for 2 months as she was abroad on holidays so couldn’t plan a meet up.
- She comes back to town. I ask her out for drinks. She says she wants to take things slowly and that she will meet me in college for coffee.
- Accidently bumped into each other in the gym . Had a brief conversation with her. Later she messages it was nice to see you at the gym today
- Finally we meet in the college for coffee . Date went on for 2 hours. Before leaving she asks when will we meet again.
- I ask her over text whats the next plan gonna be. She sets up a date for drinks in a bar at 9pm. Date goes well. I invite her to come over to my place for dinner she says maybe next time. We leave from the bar and her mother is there to pick her up. (She is just 19 , i am 24)
- Next date is going to be a movie date.
IMPORTANT POINTS - - - She says she has come out of a long term relationship that’s why she wants to take things slowly. She doesnt flirt at all. She never initiates a conversation but always replies when I text her. I really like this girl . She is a decent girl who is focussed on studies and i know for sure she doesnt sleep around or did in past which makes me want to be in a serious relationship with her and thinking long term. SO GUYS TELL ME WHATS THE BEST WAY TO GO ABOUT IN THIS SITUATION? Should I initiate hand holding in the cinema and then may be a kiss ? Should i ask her where this is going what exactly she wants and express what I feel about her ?? PLEASE HELP GUYS. Thanks .