Started at My New Gym Today!

SO excited.tons of free weights, the treadmills have tvs attached to them. They have basketball courts, free towels, free boxing and cardio classes. And FINALLY I’ll have 105 dumbells. Every gym I’ve ever gone to has skipped them for some reason.

AND there’s more hot girls than I’ve ever seen in my life. I’m pretty stingy with giving out 10s, but within 5 minutes I saw more '10’s then I have in the rest of my life. So get ready for more bitching threads in S&MA about how another girl I did is batshit insane.

On another topic, does being around hot girls actually raise T levels? Because I swore yesterday when I toured the place when it was inundated with hotties I was DYING to start throwing some weights around, and today I was as pumped as I’ve ever been for going to the gym.

[quote]AccipiterQ wrote:
SO excited.tons of free weights, the treadmills have tvs attached to them. They have basketball courts, free towels, free boxing and cardio classes. And FINALLY I’ll have 105 dumbells. Every gym I’ve ever gone to has skipped them for some reason. [/quote]

Good shit man.

Noooooooo

It indeed does. Just keep your form cool as a dude “throwing around” excessively heavy shit will both get you fucked up and have you looking stupid. You sound cheery though. Good.

[quote]AccipiterQ wrote:
SO excited.tons of free weights, the treadmills have tvs attached to them. They have basketball courts, free towels, free boxing and cardio classes. And FINALLY I’ll have 105 dumbells. Every gym I’ve ever gone to has skipped them for some reason.

AND there’s more hot girls than I’ve ever seen in my life. I’m pretty stingy with giving out 10s, but within 5 minutes I saw more '10’s then I have in the rest of my life. So get ready for more bitching threads in S&MA about how another girl I did is batshit insane.

On another topic, does being around hot girls actually raise T levels? Because I swore yesterday when I toured the place when it was inundated with hotties I was DYING to start throwing some weights around, and today I was as pumped as I’ve ever been for going to the gym. [/quote]

Cool,
But I have to say I hate treadmills with TVs on them,or TVs in the gym full stop,too distracting and you should be focusing on the workout.

But thats just me.
The only acceptable distraction is the aforementioned hot girls…
I’ve been to a few gyms that had the treadmills in two rows,thats always cool if there is a hot girl in her lycra leggings running in the front row,I take a treadmill behind her and enjoy the view!

Who needs MTV?
I just imagine I’m running after them and they’ve told me if I can catch them,I can do what I want with them…
thats all the motivation I need!
Yes,testosterone must be higher when they are around,I usually lift better too…

I have to admit,a couple of times in the past,I’ve did the stupid macho thing,
I’m sure many have-
You’re doing your bench presses,get up to load another 2 x 10kg plates on the bar,spot a lycra hottie in the vicinity,so grab 2 x 25kg instead,despite the fact you were already close to your 1RM or personal best!

Had a couple of painful rotator cuff sprains in the past,luckily nothing serious!
It’s not big and it’s not clever!

Don’t forget what you came to the gym to do,dude!

While others may be looking at what you’re doing today,you wanna be thinking about what you’re doing next week!

Or WHO you’re doing!
:wink:

[quote]AccipiterQ wrote:
So get ready for more bitching threads in S&MA about how another girl I did is batshit insane.
[/quote]

Please just spare us and stop having sex with girls that are batshit insane then.

My gym’s dumbbells stop hitting 5s after 55. After that, it’s 60, 70, etc… kinda sucks.

[quote]AccipiterQ wrote:

On another topic, does being around hot girls actually raise T levels? Because I swore yesterday when I toured the place when it was inundated with hotties I was DYING to start throwing some weights around, and today I was as pumped as I’ve ever been for going to the gym. [/quote]

I always feel that way whenever I see the big guys doing deadlifts or hang cleans in my gym. Does that mean that I’m gay? NTTAWW people who are though…

[quote]g star 24 7 wrote:
AccipiterQ wrote:

On another topic, does being around hot girls actually raise T levels? Because I swore yesterday when I toured the place when it was inundated with hotties I was DYING to start throwing some weights around, and today I was as pumped as I’ve ever been for going to the gym.

Cool,
But I have to say I hate treadmills with TVs on them,or TVs in the gym full stop,too distracting and you should be focusing on the workout.

But thats just me.
The only acceptable distraction is the aforementioned hot girls…
I’ve been to a few gyms that had the treadmills in two rows,thats always cool if there is a hot girl in her lycra leggings running in the front row,I take a treadmill behind her and enjoy the view!

Who needs MTV?
I just imagine I’m running after them and they’ve told me if I can catch them,I can do what I want with them…
thats all the motivation I need!
Yes,testosterone must be higher when they are around,I usually lift better too…

I have to admit,a couple of times in the past,I’ve did the stupid macho thing,
I’m sure many have-
You’re doing your bench presses,get up to load another 2 x 10kg plates on the bar,spot a lycra hottie in the vicinity,so grab 2 x 25kg instead,despite the fact you were already close to your 1RM or personal best!

Had a couple of painful rotator cuff sprains in the past,luckily nothing serious!
It’s not big and it’s not clever!

Don’t forget what you came to the gym to do,dude!

While others may be looking at what you’re doing today,you wanna be thinking about what you’re doing next week!

[/quote]

Great post man! I love this place man…absolutely love it. I may start going in 5x instead of 3x per week.