Started a Videoblog

[quote]ADvanced TS wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:
Werd.[/quote]

So i guess we’re turning this bitch into a meme thread.

[/quote]

that would be better than how it started.

Are you gay? Legit question.

edit: PS did you sew the collar onto that shirt lolol

I can’t watch the video because I’m at work so I had to imagine what he posted.

And my conclusion is:
Oh Gawd, Celtics NOOO!!!

celtics What sort of demographic do you think will watch your video blog?

You need to fix your sound recording, it sounds like there is a massive horse fly buzzing throughout your entire video.

Celtics Dude,

Don’t listen to these Haters. You keep doing what you do until you reach Elite Balla Status.

Its Pimpin Pimpin!!!

PS: You look like a chubbier version of Donald Faison from Scrubs.

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:
PS: You look like a chubbier version of Donald Faison from Scrubs.[/quote]

do not use turkeltons name in the same sentence as this troll.

Ok celtics, I decided on the 3 things that stick out to me about your features:

1. Your eyebrows are ALWAYS raised. Were you born like that, or did they get stuck like that at some point in your childhood?

2. You constantly wear a creepy grin, even when you’re not trying to smile at all. As if there’s something beneath the surface that’s horribly amusing. What is it?

3. Your lack of head hair. Your head is too round to properly pull off a shaved head, unless you grow some facial hair. Grow some facial/head hair asap.

[quote]hungry4more wrote:
3) Your lack of head hair. Your head is too round to properly pull off a shaved head, unless you grow some facial hair. Grow some facial/head hair asap. [/quote]

something like this would be good for the lulz.

I may use your videos on chatroulette to scare children (you have a pedo smile).

Celtics, do the video blog in english. Sounded french.

As far as things to talk about, just update what you did for workouts, prs, nutrition and the like. Maybe talk about your inspiration in one of them or something.

Celtics, do NOT change a damn thing!

You entertain me in ways you can never understand.

[quote]Kerley wrote:

3) Your lack of head hair. Your head is too round to properly pull off a shaved head, unless you grow some facial hair. Grow some facial/head hair asap. [/quote]

something like this would be good for the lulz.[/quote]

Agreed

To my fans

The Reverb was too high is my only complaint about the video. I compressed the audio a lot and added 'verb to it

It was a short test. I cant do any more until I have the house to myself but i plan on doing a lot longer one

to the haters, see image

Fan.

Awesome.

celtics Im a fan of all your posts, with that being said…has anyone told you that you look like the lovechild of Panthro from the Thundercats and the lead singer of Fine Young Cannibals?

[quote]celtics2022 wrote:

I need to practice, couldnt think of anything to say at the end :frowning:

Still, looking fucking SWOLE - almost 215 now[/quote]
What happened? Sounded like you were barfing.

Nevertheless, this has been added to “Favorites”.

[quote]Kerley wrote:

something like this would be good for the lulz.[/quote]

Then he would look mexican, which does automatically add 10 cool points to anyone, so Kerley and H4M may actually have a valid point here celtics.