T Nation

Start Me Up...Androgen Induced Hypogonadism

I went to prison mid-cycle October 2015 and suffered hypogonadism for months. Recently I got some day leave and managed to finagle some tren enanthate and test enanthate but no HCG. This is my first cycle without HCG. When I get out in a few months I’ll be able to get Clomid, Nolvadex and HCG but I’m unsure how to use them given the length of time of shutdown. Any advice?

I dont even know where to start with this one…

First of all if youre suffering from Hypogonadism you are making it worse by going back on and shutting down even further if you arent at 0 anyway,

Second… Tren is the worst thing you could use, it will obliterate any chance of recovering your T levels.

How long were you off during your time away? and also how old are you? not sure what youre trying to accomplish here besides trashing your ability to ever recover.

Ok this thread should have gotten a ton more love.

Kali Muscle? Is that you?

For HPTA restart smuggling in HCG, Clomid and Nolvadex would have been better.

It sounds like we might have to wait a few months to hear from him. Man I hope he bumps this thread!!!

@vance

I wanted to get my gains back from 2015. I was off juice from October 2015 till February 2017. 40 years old. After current cycle I was going to do HCG 500mg ED for 12 days along with standard nolva/clomid for six weeks.

well theres multiple views on how to use it but I would say a standard approach would either be just use clomid for 6-8 weeks at 25-50mg per day or run hcg 1000IU every other day for about 3 weeks while running nolvadex 20mg per day for 6-8 weeks with hcg