Star Wars Virgin

Here is the way to go.

Episode 4, 5, 2, 3, 6 and if you are bored 1.

My reasoning:
You have the origional trilogy right, and you find stuff out, then you go back and look at the prequils to see how that stuff happened, and go back to the origional to see how it all plays out.

Genius.

Good stuff.

[quote]Guilo wrote:
Here is the way to go.

Episode 4, 5, 2, 3, 6 and if you are bored 1.

My reasoning:
You have the origional trilogy right, and you find stuff out, then you go back and look at the prequils to see how that stuff happened, and go back to the origional to see how it all plays out.

Genius.[/quote]

I would actually recommend that you don’t see the originals at all.

I saw them again about two years ago and noted the following:

1. Luke Skywalker is a whinging little poof. If I was Obi Wan Kenobi, I would have used the force to make his balls drop before he received any training.

2. C3PO is even more annoying than Jar Jar Binks, even though I would cheerfully twist the heads off both of them.

3. They are way too dated now, especially special effects wise. IF you get the new and updated version of the originals (the one’s that have the extra bullshit in them) they are better, but then you have to sit through all the extra bullshit.

4. You realise how lame they really are compared modern movies.

5. You will reach the end of the originals and think “Damn, that was really, really lame. George Lucas has no shit”.

Being a virgin is probably better than going to a hooker that was “the shit” in the 70’s, but now is only a poor, fat, shit-stained immitation of her former self.

Just my thoughts.

I can’t believe I read another Star Wars thread.