T Nation

Star Wars: Battle Front II

I’m a little behind the SW: Bsttle front craze.

Target had it on sale last week for $16.77. So I picked one up. It’s addicting!!! Har ad as hell though.

Anyone else big on this game.

I had the first one on PS2 and loved it. Found it a bit short and lacking in levels/vehicles tho. Been meaning to pick up the sequel but never got around to it.

I don’t play as much as I did when I was younger but as far as games go, it’s a quality pick. The sequel is OK. I didn’t play it as much as the original.

The PC version is even better. Yoda’s a little ball of fury.

I borrowed it from my bro-in law last week. I cannot put it down. I have the x-box hooked up to the TV next to my bike so i can play it (otherwise the bike is so frigging boring!)

No to get too geeky, but on “instant action” Darth Maul is the best to play, altough I with they had Vader as well (not just Anakin).

I borrowed it from my bro-in law last week. I cannot put it down. I have the x-box hooked up to the TV next to my bike so i can play it (otherwise the bike is so frigging boring!)

No to get too geeky, but on “instant action” Darth Maul is the best to play, altough I with they had Vader as well (not just Anakin).