Staple Supplements For On Cycle Support?

You need to stop acting like what you meant wasn’t racist when you went out of your way to make it about race in their description @random8889 Don’t play dumb. If I hurt your feeling so bad :snowflake: , maybe you should make a new profile

Whether or not you’re a pedophile or committed acts of pedophilia, @unreal24278 if you somehow think pedophilia isn’t wrong, and are completely okay with voicing that opinion, I wouldn’t let you near anyones kids. I would also rather talk to an endo than take your advice any day. That’s not insulting or demeaning - you’re a 17 year old kid who barely lifts and don’t have the credentials to give such high level advice.

Firstly it seems like I hurt your feelings as you are a “Grown man with a job” how are you still sat here arguing a 19 year old…

Why dont you quote what was racist and why it was racist…

I’m 19 and squat and DL more than you, if you made such a crazy bench PR why didn’t you add that to your log, I’d be so happy if my bench went up 30lbs I would log that…

What are your credentials?, apart from your picture with Bill lmao.

You have serious problems mate.

The latter was for unreal. I’m not giving pharma advice because I don’t have credentials in that field.

I already quoted what was racist and told you why it was racist, and even showed you what it would look like if you didn’t bring race into it.

I’m a grown man with a job with the time and resources to post back and forth. You’re the one living off public assistance, so at least you’re getting paid. Funny how you only have soemthing to say about me, but not the handful of guys who criticize your posts in other threads also.

Too bad you can’t get a job that requires no experience, but it’s lame that you blame it on you working a temp job moving boxes, rather than you have issues with certain people for being certain people and being lazy enough to be a freeloader living off public assistance trying to come up with dumb meals.

Flip is replying oml

Also my stance on pedos is a rope from B&Q

hahahahahahhahaahhahaahahhaahahahhahahahhahahahahaha

this is the lamest lifting brag I’ve seen in awhile.

why not? why would a gym care about that?

Anyway. Starting a supplement company would be dumb, because you have no face behind your brand. And no money. And no business experience. The guys that are successful at what you’re wanting to do have at least 1 or more of those things going for them.

If you want to eventually start a supplement company, start building your brand first. First thing is to get strong. Second is to post a shit ton on social media, preferably with decent production value. THEN you can attach your name to a supplement, and you have a shot at success. Just buying raw powders, putting them in caps, and selling them isn’t going to pay any bills, lol. And the time investment won’t remotely be worthwhile.

3 Likes

It’s sarcasm he is bragging about his experience he is a grown man who needs straps for 435lb calling me broke because he thinks I’ve insulted his race over a month ago.

I also studied buisness have a decent bit of money and I’m getting a startup loan and I can already beat the cheapest companies on price at the same quality.

Also it’s from a charity so I pay only like 6% back.

The freeloader king at it again. I guess we should have assumed there was a handout involved here somewhere broke boy

Free loader?, I pay my taxes, I’m paying it back with interest and I have to make a comprehensive buisness plan to get the loan, This is classic.

You pay taxes with what? Money that you receive from your government? Yeah I’m sure you’ll be able to pay all it back with interest using the money you don’t have, assuming your business doesn’t tank.

You’re far from making a business plan if you’re here asking us stuff that you haven’t bothered to research yourself already.

If you didn’t ask dumb as shit questions, I’d be fully supportive and confident in your supplement business. But that’s not the case here.

Also the whole first half of my log tracks my Bulgarian method where I was doing 260-275 on most sessions.

Firstly you have assumed this, secondly I get no money from the government, I’ve worked in a warehouse full time lifting stuff all day (Your barrier was working lmao)… I paid Income Tax, National Insurance, VAT on everything I buy.

Did I not say what I was going to put in the supplement?, Ok.

I wouldn’t be speaking with you if you didn’t come on here and call me racist.

Why would you bench the small weight on your most recent log for x amount of reps, I put it in the 1rm calc and you had 112.5kg lmao, Why would you do less weight on the next workout plan… that’s not progressive overload.

You’re a joke.

I’m training volume on pause reps… but it’s not like you’d know anything about meet prep or even basic training.

I also wouldn’t be calling you racist if you didn’t post racist shit. Wanting to defend your girlfriend is something that any man should do, but you went oddly specific that these people are somehow different from you and spoke a different native language from you. Didn’t realize “slag” was a word in their language tho.

Weren’t you just posting the other day about how you were on some kinda unemployment assistance, and even said that your time in a warehouse was only 12 weeks? Bro you can’t even hold a job for 3 months and you expect to retain clients as a trainer?

You are both idiots. Neither of you should be bragging about anything.

/thread.

4 Likes

When you start your supplement company, be sure to outsource your PR guy.

4 Likes

hahahahaha

They are citizens of my country… doesn’t mean they don’t learn their grandads/dads language and talk in it when they don’t want you to hear…

You don’t even live in the UK and you’ve also called it your race… who am I talking about then?

I work for an agency the contract for the warehouse was 12 weeks.

I will accept this comment.

Well I’m not sure many clients will call me a racist lol.

Even if they don’t, I would still go with this COA.

1 Like

Fair enough yes I can be defensive but this is only after he has jumped on all the threads I made in the past couple and called me a racist

1000 calorie meal ideas?, RACIST

Claims he has a job he is still arguing with me online.

1 Like

It takes 2 to argue.

4 Likes

JFC, when did T-Nation become Twitter?