Staple Supplements For On Cycle Support?

This is why I advised you to outsource a PR guy. This is a non-endearing quality to possess.

1 Like

If you say racist shit about people who resemble, how does this make me an “SJW”? How am I “triggered” when you said racist shit? If anything, you’re “triggered” because I called you out on it.

As I’ve asked quote what was racist and why you think it was racist.

I don’t know how it works in the UK, but here in the United States we blue-eyed devils tend to embrace Asian immigrants because they have a rich history of working insanely hard, raising good families, paying a shitload in taxes, and generally proving that the American Dream can be a reality. So if we’re drawing battle lines then count me as being on Team Asian Guy and not Team Angry White Dude.

3 Likes

Angry white dude haha ok then, but I was complaining about the culture and how we have to abide by shariah law in their areas such as women are given abuse for wearing skirts.

I did earlier in this thread:

These details are disturbing and unnecessary. Do you think we need to know that these people speak another language unless it’s a factor of why you don’t like them?

Yes we do need to know this as it is part of the culture, women must cover up, The neighbour who is around my age also attempted to fight her 85 year old grandad because she had a barbeque you don’t live in the UK how can you comment why dont you look at all the scandals in the UK

It isn’t racist to state a fact

Don’t get me wrong, uneducated low income South Asian folk are barbaric as hell and their mentality is usually why their home countries are in shambles.

But nobody is forcing you to abide by Shariah law in the Western World. Your assumption that you’re somehow under assault is racist paranoia. Women are given abuse period by all demographics, including caucasian brit dudes, but it seems as though you’re specifically upset about a brown dude doing it.

Not really my mother brought me up to always respect women most lads have the same some bad eggs don’t but just go look up Shariah patrols in the UK.

So you agree with me now?, This is what my town is like.

Literally nobody enforces this.

My mom doesn’t cover up. My sister in law is white and she doesn’t cover up nor is she expected to anywhere in the US or when we go overseas. My wife also doesn’t cover up and never did, neither does her mom. Nobody I know says anything about it. Some families do enforce this, and it isn’t racist to state this fact. But it is racist to generalize.

Can you show a source that’s not racist propaganda though? Because I can also show you examples of high performing South Asian Immigrants who contribute to society.

I never generalized I stated a fact that this is happening, you’re from the USA as I said.

Ok

Thousands of girls raped (FACT) Police did nothing because they thought they would be called racists

You can not say this is propaganda thousands of girls were gang raped.

And by the way Channel 4 News hate anyone that criticises these things they had to report it because it was revealed the police did nothing when the girls reported them.

Here’s another you should read these what the abusers say about their crimes are sick.

And human trafficking is committed by white, black, and hispanic people too. This isn’t some kinda South Asian phenomenon, and this happens in the US as well.

I think the police did nothing because they were corrupt and paid off, but the narrative that “they would be called racist” makes people feel like victims against people they see as “foreign invaders”, so there you go with more content from these channels.

If you compare these heinous acts to somebody calling your girl “gora”, you’re triggered as fuck

I’m from the USA, but my mom is a Bangladeshi immigrant who came here in the 70’s. My wife was born in Bangladesh and came here for college, and her mom still resides in Bangladesh.

None of these women “have to cover up”

this thread should be moved to off topic. Or anywhere else. Like the trash. For what it’s worth, I’m a Jewish American married to a Hindu Indian woman. So I hear all types of hate. Usually it’s from anonymous keyboard warriors.

5 Likes

The police did nothing because they didnt want to be called racist and they also admitted this

Yes well we are talking about the UK

A guy always follows her and told her once to come to him when she was in school he always stares at her in an extremely creepy way but puts his head down as I go past it is really wierd.

In the UK they do or they are given abuse, I know of people that have killed themselves in my town for being forced to marry.

And another very very sickening story.

That would do me.

You think police would rather admit to “Yeah we knew about the trafficking but we ignore it because they paid us to”?

Would you be just as upset about the dude if he looked different?

I know what the UK is like. I have family there and been there myself. It’s not THAT much different from the US. It’s a developed nation.

There are sickening stories carried out by White Brits too:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4980630/what-happened-james-bulger-killers-jon-venables-robert-thompson-murder-mum-denise-fergus/

But naturally, nobody’s going to assume that all Brits are serial killers, even when they reward offenders with joke sentences and new identities