Stanozolol

Has anybody here tried Chinfield Nabolic Strong (50mg pills)? I plan on using 2 pills per day for up to two months strictly for fat cutting. Any thoughts on this? Also, any idea how long stanozol stays in your system, I have a job interview and will be drug tested for everything. Thanks.

[quote]bolsaegato wrote:
Has anybody here tried Chinfield Nabolic Strong (50mg pills)? I plan on using 2 pills per day for up to two months strictly for fat cutting. Any thoughts on this? Also, any idea how long stanozol stays in your system, I have a job interview and will be drug tested for everything. Thanks.[/quote]

100mg/d of winstrol for 8 weeks will necessitate the inclusion of milk thistle ran at 1.5g/d…As long as you don’t have any pre-existing liver condition or joint problems, you should be fine assuming you lay off the alcohol…Winstrol as a stand alone can aid in the fat loss process and give you a lean, hard look…Just be careful what kind of weights you’re throwing around, and warm up thoroughly as winstrol decreases collagen synthesis to a pretty good degree…And obviously have your diet in order.

MK

I’ve never heard of the particular brand you mentioned, but I’d keep my use of Stanozolol to 4-6 weeks unless it’s the only oral you’re going to use. Depending on the severity of your caloric restriction and your work out routine, the Stanozolol may or may not be enough by itself to maintain LBM.

Crowbar

Winny is out of your system fairly quick, being that it isnt esterfied (I’ve heard detection times to be 2 months at most). However, unless the job that you are interviewing for is “olympic athlete” I would find it extremely unlikely that they would test for steroids due to the extremely high cost of these tests.

… And only about 3 weeks detection time via oral.

Sorry i should have added that earlier.

Thanks for your input. I will only be using the oral Winny, so hopefully it will be out of my system by the next drug test. The job is in law enforcement, and they do test for steroids. Has anyone here ever ordered gear from any of these internet sites? Need to keep my options open if the supplier does not come through.