Stanozolol At 17

idiot!

Don’t listen to any of these guys. Take your steroids. Eat shitty. Don’t lift. You’ll make amazing gains.

This guy’s got to be a troll. There’s no way in hell anyone still looks like that after training for one year, unless “training” means lifting weights occasionally (a few times a month).

I’m a beginner and have been lifting for 4 months, and my gains have been 10x greater than yours have been. Why?

1. Lifting weights 4x a week
  2. Running
  3. Proper nutrition
  4. Smart supplementation (Surge, creatine, Greens+, protein powder, and fish oils is all you need)

So i’ll put in my $.02.
Assuming that your not just some shithead trying to get a rise out of everyone, I’ll offer my opinion.

First off, you say that you were very overweight and have lost much of that. I’m curious as to how much you have lost. If you have in fact lost a good ammount of weight, why change what you are doing to lose the rest? Keep the cals below maint and crank up the AM cardio. That will burn off the rest of the unwanted flab. Steroids are going to do nothing for you at this point.

Not to be a dick but you don’t have any real musscle mass to worry about losing so why even bother with steroids? Keep the protein and cardio up and overall cals down and you’ll thin out in no time. Once your lean, let up on the cardio, crank up the cals and the heavy weight training and be amazed at the results you will see naturally.

This guy is just lame and trying to justify himself using another drug he ‘thinks’ will help him. I mean, I call myself fat but I am 5’10, about 225lbs and %17 BF. Why don’t you use a real steroid so those nipples of yours can turn into nice titties? Then you could just drink your own milk to lose weight… Can’t believe I just took the time to say this…

Forget Winny. If I were you, I would go on a strictly liquid diet, and 12 weeks of Anadrol with no pre, peri, or post-cycle therapy. Trust me…you’d be well on your way to swole with this protocol.

You do know you absorb winny better if you stick it up your ass, right?

I don’t think I ever saw a dude with balogna tits, only on T-Nation…

[quote]
Amsterdam Animal wrote:

What you need is not advice but just someone to give you a good old fashioned ass beating to smack some sense into your ignorant mind. If you are ever in Maryland, I will be more than happy to oblige.

A[/quote]

Word. I make house calls in the midwest. Just give me your address.

Idiot.

Is there some sort of giveaway going on for every troll that posts an ignorant question and then argues with the very people he was asking advice from? WTF? We should have known from the original post all this jackass wanted to hear was, so … uh huh six weeks of winnie at 50 mg per day would be perfect for your goals,good luck! BTW the previous advice is biting sarcasm. Isn’t there some kind of guideline for posting “physique” pics lmao!

I think the troll finally gave up. What a thread!

This kid has said some of the most ignorant shit I’ve ever heard in my life. I don’t use gear and I don’t plan to, but it doesn’t take someone who’s juicing to realize he’s a fuckin moron.

I hope he is a troll because I’m not sure I want to go through life knowing that people like him exist.

-dizzle

i never post (once to ask for some advice on some injury)
nor did i read any of the posts after pg1

But i would like to say that if your going to ask for advice for steroids, at least look good, not like a fat ass wannabe.

Now im all infavour of steroids but juicin at your age(im 17 aswell) is crazy.
i had to stop for like 6months(and counting) because i had some stubborn injury, i tried averagly for 5 months
i look like freaking ronnie coleman compared to you. and i`m 6ft 6"

so just sit down and work littleman

[quote]muscle_mike wrote:
Why don’t you use a real steroid so those nipples of yours can turn into nice titties? Then you could just drink your own milk to lose weight… [/quote]

I vote this as the best T-Nation advice ever given. I think it trumps the .9 banana.