Stanozolol At 17

[quote]blap86 wrote:
I’m not skinny fat, I am fat and spamming everywhere eat a tone is retarded, yea you do that and get obese and put more bf on then muscle, idiots. I know exactly what to eat thanks.

[/quote]

Yeah - Winny will fix your flabby ass right up. You have no discernible muscularity, and you want to cut.

I think you are the retarded one.

You have no clue about proper training, and proper nutrition. Thinking you know exactly what to eat is probably as dangerous as you saying you know about AAS.

You have yet to answer my question: What do you think winny will do for you?

[quote]blap86 wrote:
I’m not skinny fat, I am fat and spamming everywhere eat a tone is retarded, yea you do that and get obese and put more bf on then muscle, idiots. I know exactly what to eat thanks.

[/quote]

If you know exactly what to eat, and you’re such a knowledgeable gym messiah, why do you have a loose mid-section, no chest, and no trapz whatsoever? It’s obvious you don’t need any advice, you know more than any of us do (at 17). So just go ahead and stack up on your 6 week Winny cycle, but when you’re done, you’ll still be the same saggy 17 year-old kid with a loose mid-section, no chest, no trapz, but with a lighter wallet and a stunted growth plate.

There is no substitute for experience. Least of all arrogance.

[quote]blap86 wrote:
I know exactly what to eat thanks.

[/quote]

OBVIOUSLY NOT! HAHAHA!

[quote]blap86 wrote:
Hey,

I’m posting this because the majority of you know what your talking about and I want no ballshit and age lecturing. I’m 17 and I’ve been serious training for a over year, what kind of gains would I get from Stanozolol and how hard would it be to keep them after i’ve come off the cycle and[/quote] may only do a few one off cycles a couple times a year. [quote]Also would it help for cutting?

I’m thinking of 50mg a day [/quote]for 6 weeks, don’t know what size break to have a couple of weeks?[quote] I know there’s sides but not really a lot, there’s no baldness in my family for a start. And I’ve also researched a hell of a lot about steroids so no nagging please.

Cheers[/quote]

IF (big if) I read that correctly, he is thinking of doing a FEW 6 week cycles with 2 weeks between cycles (22 weeks) and NO mention of PCT. Also, I think he plans to do these 22 week cycles a couple times a year.

Just wow…

At least he won’t be able to reproduce.

Can someone please just give this kid some steroid advice that results in him going sterile?

Thanks,

Soco

I don’t understand what it is with kids and juice these days anyway. I never even thought about juice until I was 25. It hadn’t even crossed my mind until then.

We can easily see that the OP isn’t trained. Its apparent that he has no clue how to eat, train, sleep or live really. He’s proved his intelligence numerous times this thread.

LOL, this has got to be a troll. No one could possibly be this stupid in real life.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
blap86 wrote:

Yeah - Winny will fix your flabby ass right up. You have no discernible muscularity, and you want to cut.

I think you are the retarded one.

You have no clue about proper training, and proper nutrition. Thinking you know exactly what to eat is probably as dangerous as you saying you know about AAS.

You have yet to answer my question: What do you think winny will do for you? [/quote]

My mid section funnily enough is flabby because I need to cut; you seem to miss the point that I?ve never had the chance to bulk because I have gone from obese to fat with some muscle. Traps aren’t my greatest exercise and the chest exercises hit my front delts more then my pecs which I am working on.

What will winny do? Hopefully speed up the rate of my slow gains and preserve what I have when I cut on some ECA. The clueless morons that shout closing of growth plates and infertility are idiots that shouldn’t be in the steroid section as they have no idea what there talking about anyway.

Wow dude your parents obviously don’t beat your ass enough.Or maybe you just feel tough enough to be an asshole to older smarter people with real results because your on the internet,and on another continent than most of these people.

For your advice these people’s advice does work.I’ve been following it for two years.I’m 16 and I’m far from perfect but I definitely think I’m doing better than you.Train hard,eat heavy,then cut.It’s not rocket science.There’s a guy at my gym who’s about 5’9" 220 pounds and the most muscular motherfucker you have ever seen and strong as fuck.Sure enough he used to weigh 330 pounds at a height much shorter than you.Get huge,then cut,and the muscle will be right there waiting for you.But it doesn’t happen immediately.

[quote]MAS50 wrote:
Wow dude your parents obviously don’t beat your ass enough.Or maybe you just feel tough enough to be an asshole to older smarter people with real results because your on the internet,and on another continent than most of these people.

For your advice these people’s advice does work.I’ve been following it for two years.I’m 16 and I’m far from perfect but I definitely think I’m doing better than you.Train hard,eat heavy,then cut.It’s not rocket science.There’s a guy at my gym who’s about 5’9" 220 pounds and the most muscular motherfucker you have ever seen and strong as fuck.Sure enough he used to weigh 330 pounds at a height much shorter than you.Get huge,then cut,and the muscle will be right there waiting for you.But it doesn’t happen immediately.[/quote]How about I come to the USA and beat your ass instead?

I highly doubt you?re doing better then me, I have achieved a lot more then you have, and I bet I can also lift a lot more. All it takes is for me to cut then clean balk and I am on my way to success.

Dude you don’t look like you are going to be kicking anyone’s ass. Sorry the tuth hurts and you are living in a fantasy land, my 12 year nephew has at least as much mass and twice the defination that you do. Lift naturally for awhile, read-up and study, and get back with us in about 20lbs of muscle.

By the way - your nipples are freakin’ huge.

I would start you off with a 5. Not too original, stuck with a classic, so-so opener (liked the immediate 17-year-old petulance. “ballshit and lecturing” is funny). But you did some things that really helped your score.

Getting people to actually believe you: +1

Backing it up with ridiculous stats/photos: +.5

Miscellaneous (self-proclaimed expertise, threatening to beat up a person in another country over the internet, etc.): +1

7.5/10. Pretty good.

He’s either a troll, or very stupid/arrogant/ignorant.

Either way, might be best to just let this thread die its death.

Oh my god! Your body is disgraceful. There is not a pound of muscle on you!

Training for a year?!?!?!? Please.

What does your diet consist of coca-cola, mcdonalds and dick.

Take the advice faggot.

Oh and your nipples are disgusting :slight_smile:

I honestly do believe you need sectioning. Fill in the section 136 form please, Pyscho retard

No it’s ok.His huge nipples are part of his perfect genes that are immune to everything except for being an arrogant retard.

bro they do know what they are talking about

if you know about winstrol and acne is not a problem for you than you know that a NEW acne problem can form and you can also have a DECREASE in labido (sex drive). and if your even more lucky LIVER FAILURE! what good is your muscles gunna be to the ladies if you have no sex drive?

and with your research wheres the POST CYCLE TREATMENT

seriously bro at your age you should be a walking stiff. you should have plenty of hormones to get your goals u want. im tellin you man, if you REALLY DO know how to eat correctly and you REALLY DO know how to train properly you will have far better results in 3 weeks naturally at your age than with steroids. i am 20 and i was convinced that doin a cycle was a good idea. i even ordered it. i ended up not taking it because what the websites you get informed from fail to tell you about the drugs in the drug profiles is what it can do to someone in our age range. thats what these people are here for. as much as it seems like your getting flamed they are tryin to save you bro.

steroids are for people who can not reach any more gains or can not cut any more fat after an EXTENDED period of training. a year is not an extended period. especially if u went from fat to obise. with some muscle. THATS PROGRESS. remember, the more muscle u gain the more fat you will be able to burn,

seriously all you should be thinking is, glutamine, protein, bcaa’s, CLEAN carbs and cals. LOW-NON fat foods. 4-6 smaller meals a day to keep motabalism driving and to prevent over eating and 110% in the gym, and sleeping. mcdonalds meat and frenchfries do not count as a meat and veggi serving.

good luck bro. and if you really care about your self and appearence i would think more than twice about what u are doing because u can do far worse dammage to it that good at this stage in life.

Is there anything anyone can do with huge nipples? I had a friend with big ones like this guy and always wondered, now I see it again (didn’t want to) and wonder if they would reduce in size with an AI or something or are large nippled men doomed to live life with their saucers?

[quote]Amsterdam Animal wrote:

What you need is not advice but just someone to give you a good old fashioned ass beating to smack some sense into your ignorant mind. If you are ever in Maryland, I will be more than happy to oblige.

A[/quote]

Well said AA. Respect.