Stanozolol At 17

Hey,

I’m posting this because the majority of you know what your talking about and I want no ballshit and age lecturing. I’m 17 and I’ve been serious training for a over year, what kind of gains would I get from Stanozolol and how hard would it be to keep them after i’ve come off the cycle and may only do a few one off cycles a couple times a year. Also would it help for cutting?

I’m thinking of 50mg a day for 6 weeks, don’t know what size break to have a couple of weeks? I know there’s sides but not really a lot, there’s no baldness in my family for a start. And I’ve also researched a hell of a lot about steroids so no nagging please.

Cheers

A little young there brother…Do some searches on this and find out the possible physical problems associated with this.

The title just doesn’t mix well…

Don’t do it.

JW

[quote]blap86 wrote:
Hey,

I’m posting this because the majority of you know what your talking about and I want no ballshit and age lecturing. I’m 17 and I’ve been serious training for a over year, what kind of gains would I get from Stanozolol and how hard would it be to keep them after i’ve come off the cycle and may only do a few one off cycles a couple times a year. Also would it help for cutting?

I’m thinking of 50mg a day for 6 weeks, don’t know what size break to have a couple of weeks? I know there’s sides but not really a lot, there’s no baldness in my family for a start. And I’ve also researched a hell of a lot about steroids so no nagging please.

Cheers[/quote]

No one in their right mind would give juicing advice to a 17 year old kid that has been training for a year.

Your impatience, and laziness will insure that any cycle will be a bust because it is painfully obvious to even the most casual observer that you are looking for a shortcut. There are no short cuts.

Eat big. Train big. Repeat.

I would give my left nut to have the test flowing through my system at the levels you do at your age.

I have underwear older than you.

I will tell you that my son is only a year younger than you - and he knows that I would beat his ass with with a broken table leg if he ever even thought about asking to do a cycle at his age. He knows everything about what I do, and maybe that is where you are missing out.

The shit is dangerous. There are no shortcuts. You hare too young, both in real years and training years.

I know you won’t like what you read in my post, but it is the truth. And like it or not - I am right.

Let me tell you, Blap86, I am 25 and done one REAL cycle. What the previous responders said is the complete truth. You should be making huge gains as an adolescent in the PEAK of his hormone production. Why would you want to fuck up your future?

Try eating more, taking ZMA at night, 30-90 minutes before you go to bed and learn to train! Seriously though, if you are going to use Stanozolol, than don’t say we didn’t tell you… Steroids are not a magig bullet, you have to have muscle mass first for them to even work.

Alas, if you are going to use steroids, Winstrol (stanozolol) does not aromatize so it MAY not stunt your growth. It is hard on your liver, and some people lose hair on it… Be smart and not some dumbass, punk of a kid who is just trying to have nice biceps and chest for the summer.

[quote]muscle_mike wrote:
Let me tell you, Blap86, I am 25 and done one REAL cycle. What the previous responders said is the complete truth. You should be making huge gains as an adolescent in the PEAK of his hormone production. Why would you want to fuck up your future?

Try eating more, taking ZMA at night, 30-90 minutes before you go to bed and learn to train! Seriously though, if you are going to use Stanozolol, than don’t say we didn’t tell you… Steroids are not a magig bullet, you have to have muscle mass first for them to even work.

Alas, if you are going to use steroids, Winstrol (stanozolol) does not aromatize so it MAY not stunt your growth. It is hard on your liver, and some people lose hair on it… Be smart and not some dumbass, punk of a kid who is just trying to have nice biceps and chest for the summer.[/quote]

If you knew what ur talking about you would no theres no hair loss in my family and steroids don’t have a lot of sides on everyone in my family that have used.

I can’t eat big because im trying to cut as well.

blap86,

If your E levels increase from the gear, you are then one step closer to when your [naturally] increasing E levels that will cause your long bone growth to permanently stop. Are you wanting to be locked into your current height and shoulder width?

It is E that arrests long bone growth, not the T levels. That is why females are generally shorter than males.

We have seen some young men here who have botched cycles and PCT and ended up with longgggg term high E, low T who also cannot get it up and otherwise have no interest in sex. No simple fix in some cases.

You are crazy to think that these things to not apply to you. But that is the typical [wrong] thinking of young men.

You are also nuts to think that anyone who understands these issues would help you get on gear… except for many who will sell you that crap.

Just to let ya know, from observation, DO NOT DO IT! My high school won their only state championship football title in 1995, and since I don’t live anywhere near there, it is a small town in West Virginia. My cousin and all his friends were on that team, and they were all juiced out!

The coach knew it, and may have even had a part in getting it for them. I talked to 3 of the best players they had, and they took winnie, EQ, and test through their JR and SR years. They are all 3 over 400 lbs. now, FAT AS FUCK, and losers.

All are on compensation for various reasons, all on major painkillers and extreme drugaddicts. Now, I’ve partied my ass off, and done alot of sauce, but I did it at times where I was already out of the Marines, already had my own home, and was a success (as far as I’m concerned).

Also, my cousin didn’t do steroids with those guys, he didn’t even hardly get in the game from being behind in size and strength, but he has 2 BA’s, and brings in well over 300 grand per year. My point, success doesn’t come in an ampule of winnie. It comes with busting your ass to get where you wanna be!

Blap -

You say you are trying to cut.

Post your stats. Height, weight, BF%.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Blap -

You say you are trying to cut.

Post your stats. Height, weight, BF%.

[/quote]6.3, around 14:8-12 stone, no idea on bf pretty high. I started at like 19/20stone last year.

And Winny doesn’t increase your e levels so whats the worry there?

Blap, translate your ‘stone’ weight to lbs or kgs so we all know just how skinny you are. in fact, I will do it right now. each stone is equal to 14 lbs. so you sound like a tall fat skinny person… learn to workout and then worry about putting potentially harmful drugs into your body.

You are getting solid advice on here from senior members. You have obviously already made up your mind you are going to do your cycle. No self-respecting lifter should give you or any other teenager any kind of advice on juice other than to not do it.

What you need is not advice but just someone to give you a good old fashioned ass beating to smack some sense into your ignorant mind. If you are ever in Maryland, I will be more than happy to oblige.

A

So you are 6’3, under 200lbs, and you think you need to cut.

Go somewhere else. You have been given very good advice, and yet you are too fucking lazy to do the work required to get the physique you want

I will waste no more time on you. You have not done your research. You don’t train hard, and you don’t eat properly.

I have never said this before, but if you are stupid enough to take AAS at you age - I only hope the absolute worst for you.

You are the very reason this community gets a bad name. You are the one that we will see on the evening news crying abut how steroids ruined your life.

I truly hope it does if you are so fucking stupid as to igore what you have been told on this thread.

Rainjack,

What came to my mind was,

“Here is another young punk with the attitude of entitlement”.

He is even arrogant enough to tell us how to behave in the FIRST sentence of his post. This is another fine example of why kids need more beatings from their parents. It’s also an example of how America has lost the maxim, “Respect your elders”.

[quote]If you knew what ur talking about you would no theres no hair loss in my family and steroids don’t have a lot of sides on everyone in my family that have used.

[/quote]

Listen to the excellent advice given to you and quit the attitude. Why did you post? What did you want us to say?

So your family is immune to liver toxicitity, extreme acne common with stanozolol and teenagers, cholesterol problems, stunted growth, etc.?

You should have just left your age out if you wanted some advice, either way, excellent advice has been given - take it or take it somewhere else.

[quote]TheBeat wrote:
If you knew what ur talking about you would no theres no hair loss in my family and steroids don’t have a lot of sides on everyone in my family that have used.

Listen to the excellent advice given to you and quit the attitude. Why did you post? What did you want us to say?

So your family is immune to liver toxicitity, extreme acne common with stanozolol and teenagers, cholesterol problems, stunted growth, etc.?

You should have just left your age out if you wanted some advice, either way, excellent advice has been given - take it or take it somewhere else.[/quote]

You have no clue about steroids obviously, for a start Stanozolol doesn’t aromatize. So no growth sides, theres no baldness in my genes so no baldness, acne is rare for me and my genes.

Oh noes all the side effects and theres no way im skinny lol !

[quote]blap86 wrote:
You have no clue about steroids obviously, for a start Stanozolol doesn’t aromatize. So no growth sides, theres no baldness in my genes so no baldness, acne is rare for me and my genes.

Oh noes all the side effects and theres no way im skinny lol ![/quote]

SAD.

You obviously have superior genes and am surprise that you even need to take steroids - JACKASS.

Go for it. You can overcome your “genes” with enough of any chemical. Why on earth do you need to juice at 17? That is just plain stupid. I think Forrest Gump put it pretty well: Stupid id as stupid does.

Work hard, eat a ton, consider steroids when you are in your mid 20’s at the earliest.

[quote]blap86 wrote:
Oh noes all the side effects and theres no way im skinny lol ![/quote]

You are 6’3" and 200-210 lbs. You are not big by anyone’s definition.

You have only been training for 1 year.

Do a search on here for “skinny fat”.

What do you think winny will do for you?

You are not in any shape to see the benefits of winny, or any other steroid for that matter.

I’m not skinny fat, I am fat and spamming everywhere eat a tone is retarded, yea you do that and get obese and put more bf on then muscle, idiots. I know exactly what to eat thanks.