Stallone Training for Rocky

Video Clip of Stallone working out for Rocky Balboa -

Pretty interesting ab exercises…

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?ei=UTF-8&gid=153140&vid=758346&b=2

That was good, I’ll give him that. Pretty astounding for a 60 year old man.

But this clip is from the greatest boxing movie ever! The montage of a lifetime! 1:16-1:27 is just disgusting! I can do 3 of those, but nowhere near as perfect in form as he did.

seeing that in the movie theater back in 1985 got me into weight training…and im still at it…

check him out doing handstand pushups…at minute 2:00

Stallone is the Truth.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
Stallone is the Truth.[/quote]

Word.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
Stallone is the Truth.[/quote]

No, Brandon Vera is The Truth.

Stallone is Sly.

I hate to be the turd in the punchbowl, but this guy has probably juiced on and off for 40 yrs! He was recently busted I think in Australia for having numerous drugs, i.e. test, GH, etc, without scripts. I do admit digging some of his movies in the 80’s!

[quote]Chewie wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
Stallone is the Truth.

No, Brandon Vera is The Truth.

Stallone is Sly.[/quote]

Who the fuck is Brandon Vera

[quote]mtotry wrote:
seeing that in the movie theater back in 1985 got me into weight training…and im still at it…

check him out doing handstand pushups…at minute 2:00

- YouTube [/quote]

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA

Wait a minute!!

THAT’S JOHN TESH

[quote]Radjxf wrote:
I hate to be the turd in the punchbowl, but this guy has probably juiced on and off for 40 yrs! He was recently busted I think in Australia for having numerous drugs, i.e. test, GH, etc, without scripts. [/quote]

And?

I have known many people on test, GH…
But do not look that good, oh and have you seen Dorian Yates without his shirt lately hmmm or most high level ex body builders?

“I got potential but aint got no locker Mic”

[quote]Radjxf wrote:
I hate to be the turd in the punchbowl, but this guy has probably juiced on and off for 40 yrs! He was recently busted I think in Australia for having numerous drugs, i.e. test, GH, etc, without scripts. I do admit digging some of his movies in the 80’s![/quote]

Don’t make shit up… he was only found with GH.

Meh, if the 60 something year old guy needs a little anabolic help to look like he did in hes 20’s then fuck let him have it.

I dont think he juices or uses GH if you want to consider that seperate, ALL the time. Probably just before roles when he goes shirtless.

Regardless of what you think of drugs, hes allways stayed in fairly good shape. Which i think shows alot of consistancy and hard work on his part. So maybe you should think more of 40 years of regular strength training rather then 40 years of pin pricks. which ones harder?

[quote]Radjxf wrote:
I hate to be the turd in the punchbowl, but this guy has probably juiced on and off for 40 yrs! He was recently busted I think in Australia for having numerous drugs, i.e. test, GH, etc, without scripts. I do admit digging some of his movies in the 80’s![/quote]

What difference does that make? Are you saying that without the gear he would not train as hard? That he would be just another aging movie star? He has built and maintained a physique that, even at 60, is better than 98% of the people on this site.

I really don’t get these anti-AAS folks. They seem to think that if you juice, you are automatically disqualified from life.

He’s not juicing, or taking gh to win a competition. He’s just doing it for himself.

I smell jealousy.

[quote]Radjxf wrote:

He is a good advertisement for GH. I wish it was much more common for older people to take it. It seems to greatly improve quality of life.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
I really don’t get these anti-AAS folks. They seem to think that if you juice, you are automatically disqualified from life.
[/quote]

No, I am drug-free by choice. I do, however, that if you claim to be drug-free and are not, that makes you a liar. Is it fair for those people who are using to compete with people who aren’t? No. That’s why there are different organizations, etc.

People lie about this stuff all the time.

My issue is not with the usage, it is the lie.

When it comes to drugs people bring up cheating a lot, but Stallone is an actor not a pro or amatuer athlete. I’m not aware of him claiming never to do drugs but correct me if I’m wrong. That sort of takes the lying issue away as well.
The dude gets into awesome shape for any age especially 60 and would be head and shoulders above most weight training people without any help.

[quote]scottiscool wrote:
When it comes to drugs people bring up cheating a lot, but Stallone is an actor not a pro or amatuer athlete. I’m not aware of him claiming never to do drugs but correct me if I’m wrong. That sort of takes the lying issue away as well.
The dude gets into awesome shape for any age especially 60 and would be head and shoulders above most weight training people without any help.[/quote]

I agree.

To each his own. I think Serge Nubret and Bill Grant at 60 look fantastic and way better than Stallone ever looked.

I am going to juice when I get older. Fuck being a frail old man. You still have to work hard on juice, you just have the ability to work harder than most folks.

[quote]Beatnik wrote:
Meh, if the 60 something year old guy needs a little anabolic help to look like he did in hes 20’s then fuck let him have it. [/quote]

Damn straight!

A bit of revitalising for the man is nothing to be ashamed of. He looked solid and sharp, must have trained hard to get that way so good on him.

I’m sure he could have organised doctors scripts, not sure of the laws etc though. Everything’s illegal somewhere.