T Nation

Stallone Training for Rocky 3

For Rocky fans, check it out. Kind of short though and its in German.

You have the best avatar.

Haha

lol I forgot about Thunderlips. That guy with the Stallone avatar will appreciate it.

X 2 on the avatar.

I have the whole show in english…

Ill try to find it and post it…

this is when stallone lost all his weight in prep for rocky 3…pretty cool to see this old 1981 stuff…

The youtube comments are gold.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
The youtube comments are gold.[/quote]

Agreed

[quote]bmitch wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
The youtube comments are gold.

Agreed[/quote]

your correct…what a joke…

it still amazes me how the general public can not believe that working out and watching your diet you can become lean and muscular…

they think its impossible…withOUT drugs…

its actually quite sad…

I tried reading the Youtube comments, but the guy claiming Stallone used steroids is fucking illiterate.

Was that the movie where he tore his left pec trying to bench with arnold and franco?

Jimmy

You might be right, Jimmy.

Thanks for the Avatar comments.

General public is generally stupid.

Wol does this to mock Jimmy

[quote]Jimmy Smith wrote:
Was that the movie where he tore his left pec trying to bench with arnold and franco?

Jimmy[/quote]

Nope. He tore his pec training for rocky 2 with Franco in 1978…

he got it repaired right before or right after filming nighthawks in 1979…

dont get mad. when 62% of Americans are over weight you have to Assume that 98% of the population is ignorant of any effect that have a diet high in protein and vegetables and not big macs and A exercise regiment of more than one day a month (norm is 3X a week 1-2 hours) then you would be able to develop a “ripped body”. He didn’t use steroids.

my comment.

2 from cliffhanger…

blury but pretty cool…since they are behind the scenes…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o9vx3yN5Eo&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rVQqG0zYGE&feature=related

another recent interview…

with Matt Laurel giving sly a hard time about hgh use…

sly tells it the way it is…

the fun starts at 3:40

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vjHyBA8uqc&feature=related

Fuck Pitt in Fight Club skinny little bitch!! Sly is the most dedicated actor I think there has ever been. He might not be the best but who else has put them selves through the kinds of things he went through for Rocky and Rambo?

[quote]mtotry wrote:
another recent interview…

with Matt Laurel giving sly a hard time about hgh use…

sly tells it the way it is…

the fun starts at 3:40

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vjHyBA8uqc&feature=related[/quote]

Great video!! It is nice to hear and educated person talk some cense. I hope I look as good as he does at 60. He has defiantly taken better care of him self than Arnold has

[quote]Himora22 wrote:
mtotry wrote:
another recent interview…

with Matt Laurel giving sly a hard time about hgh use…

sly tells it the way it is…

the fun starts at 3:40

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vjHyBA8uqc&feature=related

Great video!! It is nice to hear and educated person talk some cense. I hope I look as good as he does at 60. He has defiantly taken better care of him self than Arnold has[/quote]

Stallone for President and Arnie for Vice!

Lets all start a new campaign.

[quote]ukrainian wrote:
Himora22 wrote:
mtotry wrote:
another recent interview…

with Matt Laurel giving sly a hard time about hgh use…

sly tells it the way it is…

the fun starts at 3:40

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vjHyBA8uqc&feature=related

Great video!! It is nice to hear and educated person talk some cense. I hope I look as good as he does at 60. He has defiantly taken better care of him self than Arnold has

Stallone for President and Arnie for Vice!

Lets all start a new campaign.[/quote]

LoL They have my vote!! By Crom we wouldnt need a military any more. Just send those 2 in for some “aggressive negotiations”

Sly on Letterman talking about Rambo and Arnold
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=je_-_SpVxFU&feature=related

[quote]Himora22 wrote:
Fuck Pitt in Fight Club skinny little bitch!! [/quote]

Pitt looked pretty good in “Troy”. More mass.

[quote]mtotry wrote:
another recent interview…

with Matt Laurel giving sly a hard time about hgh use…

sly tells it the way it is…

the fun starts at 3:40

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vjHyBA8uqc&feature=related [/quote]

That’s a great clip. I’ll have to remember that for the future. It always seems like a few times a month, I have to defend myself against some kind of accusation like that or argue about those dangerous supplements I’m taking.