Stallone Recent Workout Video

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
Lets add on Bruce Willis, Chuck Norris, David Carradine, Samuel L. Jackson, Wesley Snipes, Ron Perlman, Jean-Claude Van Damme, Steven Seagal, Kurt Russell, and Roddy Piper just for the hell of it.

Make it the Cannonball run of action flicks.[/quote]

No Jean Claude please. He sucks ass.

[quote]Rattler wrote:
WS4JB wrote:
Lets add on Bruce Willis, Chuck Norris, David Carradine, Samuel L. Jackson, Wesley Snipes, Ron Perlman, Jean-Claude Van Damme, Steven Seagal, Kurt Russell, and Roddy Piper just for the hell of it.

Make it the Cannonball run of action flicks.

No Jean Claude please. He sucks ass.[/quote]

Yeah, but he does it while doing the splits off of two kitchen counters.

[quote]Rattler wrote:
WS4JB wrote:

No Jean Claude please. He sucks ass.[/quote]

More than Chuck Norris, Seagal (and lundgren)?

If they all looked the same, I wouldn’t be able to tell who’s who based on acting ability alone…

BTW, what the fuck happened to Dolph ? Did he recently have surgery or a life threatening sickness ?

Looks like he has 13 inch arms.

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
BTW, what the fuck happened to Dolph ? Did he recently have surgery or a life threatening sickness ?

Looks like he has 13 inch arms.[/quote]

Guess he really let himself go?
To be honest, in most of his movies he seemed fairly small to me anyway, especially his later stuff where he was barely a step above the average non-fat guy imo…

Then again, I haven’t seen all of his movies.

How old is he now?

i guess im going almost entirely over what my memory of him in Rocky IV is, and i dont really think ive even seen that since before i really started lifting weight, so i might be remembering him as bigger then he actually was.

God knows I thought thought Stallone was huge in those early ones, where now i think he looks much better in the most recent Rocky and Rambo movies, with some more mass.

And Dolph is 51

[quote]Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
WS4JB wrote:

Looks like he has 13 inch arms.

Guess he really let himself go?
To be honest, in most of his movies he seemed fairly small to me anyway, especially his later stuff where he was barely a step above the average non-fat guy imo…

Then again, I haven’t seen all of his movies.

How old is he now?
[/quote]

He is 51 but so is my dad and he is twice his size. Maybe he should talk to SLY about some HRT??

[quote]WS4JB wrote:

Make it the Cannonball run of action flicks.[/quote]

Holy shit. I guess I should start paying more attention to the news. Awesomeness. I am going to see that movie.

Rattler wrote:
WS4JB wrote:

No Jean Claude please. He sucks ass.

More than Chuck Norris, Seagal (and lundgren)?

If they all looked the same, I wouldn’t be able to tell who’s who based on acting ability alone…
[/quote]

Didn’t see you said Seagal, I can’t stand him either. Chuck Norris should be in there just because he’s Chuck Norris. But Jean, agh he just annoys me.

Street fighter blows

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
i guess im going almost entirely over what my memory of him in Rocky IV is, and i dont really think ive even seen that since before i really started lifting weight, so i might be remembering him as bigger then he actually was.

God knows I thought thought Stallone was huge in those early ones, where now i think he looks much better in the most recent Rocky and Rambo movies, with some more mass.

And Dolph is 51[/quote]

x2 I remember those guys being huge, but now I look back at photos and… no so much, and yes Stallone does look much more massive in the new Rambo IMO.

looks way better than the majority of men half his age

[quote]Rooster1980 wrote:
WS4JB wrote:

And Dolph is 51

x2 I remember those guys being huge, but now I look back at photos and… no so much, and yes Stallone does look much more massive in the new Rambo IMO. [/quote]

That’s just how one’s perception of size and muscularity changes.
If you’re around truly big guys a lot or are otherwise exposed to bodybuilders, powerlifters etc, then that kind of puts things into perspective.

The average person still thinks that brad pitt was large in fight-club and that lats and traps are icky.

Its amazing the difference watching Fight club at 15 years old and a 142 pounds, and 21 years old and 210 pounds how different you view Brad Pitt.

I’ll give PItt credit though, he was in pretty good shape. Never a bodybuilder though, but he certainly puts in regular work. I think BBers only hate on him because so many idiots who don’t train keep telling us how buff he was in that particular role.

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
I’ll give PItt credit though, he was in pretty good shape. Never a bodybuilder though, but he certainly puts in regular work. I think BBers only hate on him because so many idiots who don’t train keep telling us how buff he was in that particular role.

S
[/quote]

He didn’t even have etched abs or anything in that role, just a flat stomach and no size whatsoever… I don’t get it, to be honest.
He looked like a completely untrained guy who decided to diet down into the single-digits… So that’s why I don’t get the public’s reaction to his physique in that movie…

You’re right though about him generally delievering… Shame that he didn’t at least train himself up to troy-size before dieting for fight club… That way, he’d have at least had actual abs lol

Yea he looked pretty good in Troy I must say.

I remember thinking how fucking huge Stallone was, now watching his movies he looks only a little bigger then average.

I saw a war movie today with Stallone in it he was pencil thin like wow really skinny no muscle at all. He must have had a massive transformation for the rocky and rambo movies.

The Mighty Stu wrote:

S

He didn’t even have etched abs or anything in that role, just a flat stomach and no size whatsoever… I don’t get it, to be honest.
He looked like a completely untrained guy who decided to diet down into the single-digits… So that’s why I don’t get the public’s reaction to his physique in that movie…

You’re right though about him generally delievering… Shame that he didn’t at least train himself up to troy-size before dieting for fight club… That way, he’d have at least had actual abs lol

[/quote]

because from the time youre in 4th grade youre told that a 6 pack is the coolest most fucking badass thing ever, even if youre 98 pounds.

Does anyone else feel like his chest is lagging pretty badly in that pic compared to the rest of him and compared to the thread starters avatar as well? Is it just a bad picture?

[quote]Da Vinci wrote:
Does anyone else feel like his chest is lagging pretty badly in that pic compared to the rest of him and compared to the thread starters avatar as well? Is it just a bad picture?[/quote]

Didn’t he tear his left pec and have to have surgery on it?