Stallone: Make Test Over-the-Counter

Somewhere deep down I feel that most people arent THAT dumb and will wake up to the fact that most men in their 60s are fat, have back problems, can barely walk, etc., while a steroid user like Sly is starring in an action flick doing all his stunts.

Tough choice…

I mean many obvious streoid users are in the public eye ands still going strong in their later years. It certainly doesnt look like a “killer drug”.

It’s ironic this current witchunt against roiders - and supplements too! - at a time when 60%+ of North Americans are overweight and 30%+ are obese!!

[quote]World1187 wrote:
Anybody catch Roger Clemens lately?

No wonder steroids have such a bad name in this country. Any time there is any suspicion, it seems the object of the suspicion blames it on their “trainer” and then greatly embellishes the fact…
[/quote]

You couldn’t get it more wrong.

His trainer, under threat of federal prison time, threw Clemens under the bus.

What embellishments, exactly? DO you know facts that no one else does? I am sure congress would love to know what you know.

What I was making reference to is the fact the trainer claimed Clemens used HGH for two days… what kind of a stupid claim is that?

No one in their right mind would use it for just two days…

Not an embellishment, just stupid.

[quote]World1187 wrote:
What I was making reference to is the fact the trainer claimed Clemens used HGH for two days… what kind of a stupid claim is that?

No one in their right mind would use it for just two days…

Not an embellishment, just stupid.[/quote]

I think that makes the trainer look even less credible.

What trainer in his right mind would inject a pitcher with winny? That’s even more stupid than 2 days of GH.

Anyone that takes McNamee at his word should be shot in the back of the head. He is too stupid to take serious.