Stallone Busted in Airport!

he has paralysis on the left side of his face

[quote]BarneyFife wrote:
All that they probably found was tapioca pudding. Stalone cannot do any wrong.

maybe, just maybe, sly’s doctor would write him a pre-dated prescription and a slick defense attorney could get him off without tarnishing him.

[/quote]

I’ve got a great connection for tapioca pudding if anybody needs a fix.

it was zanex from the latest reports…in australia any prescription med with no script is illegal…but his lawyers will probably make this go away…

I think his team is smart enough not to have anything illegal(gh, etc) in his luggage…shoot they would at least throw it in someone else’s luggage like his assistant or bodyguards…who knows…

Likes like his pumping up for rambo 4.

But on a better note…

looks like he ditched gunnar and got his old trainer back that pumped him up for rocky 4 and rambo 3…

Either way, Sly looks great for his age.

At that age I may try steroids too.

Who knows, I’d be dead before I could do a lot of damage anyway.

I’ll be using HRT when I hit that age too, assuming medical science hasn’t come up with something better. Why would someone want to look and feel their age at 60 when they don’t have to?

As an aside, it amuses me to see that mullet coming back. I guess the Rambo character is rather resistant to change.

I probably won’t wait til 60.
Maybe around 50 or so.

mtotry-

dude, you always come through with the great pics, where do you get them?

i think he looks fucking great! 60yr/old…i think many of us hope wed look like that at 60.

also, i hope it does come out that zanex is what he had, so we can all have a laugh about it

damn his forearms are big, maybe a popeye movie is up after rambo 4

It is truly amazing how the media jumped to conclusions on that one. The one article I read had already stated that the “substance” was likely to be steroids.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/157779/sylvester_stallone_and_friends_busted.html

Just like we never hear a thing after an athlete’s “B” sample comes back negative and they are cleared, I’m sure years from now the media will still about how Sly got busted for steroids. Too funny.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
You mean that the changes to his facial features aren’t the result of lifting heavy with his face?

Jeez. I just figured he developed the head of a rotweiller by doing plate drops or something.

[/quote]

No shit. I haven’t seen any footage of him lately until the news the other day. He’s kinda starting to look “puffy” like Elvis did- but probably for different reasons, and not nearly as dramatic.

[quote]mtotry wrote:
But on a better note…

looks like he ditched gunnar and got his old trainer back that pumped him up for rocky 4 and rambo 3…[/quote]

I thought Franco Columbo was his trainer for Rocky 4 ? But maybe he just trained “with” Franco.

–JB

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
mtotry wrote:
But on a better note…

looks like he ditched gunnar and got his old trainer back that pumped him up for rocky 4 and rambo 3…

I thought Franco Columbo was his trainer for Rocky 4 ? But maybe he just trained “with” Franco.

–JB[/quote]

I think I heard that was blown all out of proportion. Apparently they just trained together a couple of times for a photo shoot and people started running around saying Franco was his trainer.

I’ve been wrong before, though.

Im just going off what I heard Stallone say on Leno a few years back, he was talking about Franco and then about the story about when he and Franco were benching and he tore one of his pecs, you can even tell which one in Rocky 4 because one is clearly a bit atrophied.

On an unrelated note, damn do i wish i look like him when im 60, or 40 for that matter.

–JB

[quote]CC wrote:
WS4JB wrote:
mtotry wrote:
But on a better note…

–JB

I think I heard that was blown all out of proportion. Apparently they just trained together a couple of times for a photo shoot and people started running around saying Franco was his trainer.

I’ve been wrong before, though.
[/quote]

He trained with franco. He also got injured doing bench press with him. Its in his workout book.

[quote]Go-Rilla wrote:
I probably won’t wait til 60.
Maybe around 50 or so.
[/quote]
I already am “50 or so” and assure you my attitude (knowledge is power, Baby) has changed in recent years…

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
mtotry wrote:
But on a better note…

–JB[/quote]

he trained with franco twice.

before Rocky 2 (thats when sly tore his pec) in 1978.

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
mtotry wrote:
But on a better note…

–JB[/quote]

and again for rambo:first blood part 2 in 1985.