T Nation

Stallion Laboratories

Anyone Heard of this Lab or Tried any of there Products? Does is seem Legit I was thinking of trying there Oxavar(anavar)

I’m also interested in hearing some feedback.

I’ve been in touch with them this week by email, going to make an order but it seems they’ve already gone on vacation for Holy Week.

I’ve been on Oxavar for about a week and I have noticed some slight increases in strength (about 5%) and I’m also doing an extra 2-3 reps. I currently weigh 220 lbs. and I’m popping 2 tabs/day (5 mg each) and I haven’t noticed any weight gain. I also haven’t noticed any physical changes yet either.

I also started taking some NO-Explode at the same time. I doubt the NO-Explode contributed to my gains so quickly but it has definitely added some energy.

I’ll update after the month to let you guys know how its going.

Have used them before; i also had some of their injectables tested and they were “overdosed” so that is a plus. As far as sterility it seems to be similar to QVs old line… may want to invest in a syringe filter.

palomino are you only doing 10mg anavar a day. Waste of money up it to at least 40mg for any real results.

[quote]brandon51287 wrote:
Have used them before; i also had some of their injectables tested and they were “overdosed” so that is a plus. As far as sterility it seems to be similar to QVs old line… may want to invest in a syringe filter.[/quote]

Have you posted the results up on any of the boards? Or do you still have the lab report e-mail from SRCS? ( I’m assuming you used SRCS )