Stalling on all lifts for past 2 weeks

[quote]dagill2 wrote:
I’m still of the opinion that this isn’t a full on stall and only a cause for concern if you still see no improvements in a few weeks[/quote]

You know after working out yesterday I might agree with you. I think I’ll go another 2 weeks of just trying to push the weight with my 3x5. And then if I am still stalling at the point, I’ll switch it up for 2 weeks and then return to the 3x5 to see if that made any difference.

[quote]dagill2 wrote:

I’m still of the opinion that this isn’t a full on stall and only a cause for concern if you still see no improvements in a few weeks[/quote]

Dude you were right. I just hit 165 3x5 today! I think me only lifting twice last week gave me that lil bit of extra rest I needed. It was a bit of a grinder though in the last set.

Awesome. Recovery is a wonderful thing.

[quote]isdatnutty wrote:

[quote]dagill2 wrote:

Dude you were right. I just hit 165 3x5 today! I think me only lifting twice last week gave me that lil bit of extra rest I needed. It was a bit of a grinder though in the last set.[/quote]
Good work man. Trust the process and good things will happen