Stalling, Help Please

Hello. The time has come I think where I hit my first stall. On my 1+ on the bench, I did two good reps and three shitty ones. I’m thinking I will drop 10 lbs from my training max, but was curious of the community’s thoughts. Does this sound like the right time to pull back, or should I keep pushing forward until my 1+ becomes a true single?

Also, I’m running the 5x5 template (80% TM), so if I roll back the weight on my next cycle, should I also decrease the 5x5 weight as well?

I’m a big fan of the board and look forward to your thoughts.

Are you running your mesocycles 5 forward/3 back? If so, how far into the 5 forward cycles are you?

Dropping your TM now sounds like a good plan to me. Smash the reps you were pushing out last time at that TM.

If you are doing a scheme which is 80% of your TM, and your TM changed, that also needs to change.

[quote]tsantos wrote:
Dropping your TM now sounds like a good plan to me. Smash the reps you were pushing out last time at that TM.

If you are doing a scheme which is 80% of your TM, and your TM changed, that also needs to change.[/quote]

What this guy said.