Staley Seminar: San Fran. and Vancouver

I’m curious to see how many here would be into attending a Boot Camp in either of these cities. San Francisco would be in March and Canada would be in late May or June. Thanks-Julianne

More details would be required, but I could be interested!

(in Vancouver)

Definately interested in San Francisco. Finding parking is always a major pain in the a$$ though.

San Fran YES!!!

San Fran would absolutely rock since I wouldn’t have to go anywhere to get there :slight_smile:

Please explain “Staley Seminar”.

[quote]michaelv wrote:
Please explain “Staley Seminar”.[/quote]

A one day training class with instruction by Charles Staley and possibly other guest instructors.

Check out Chris Shugart’s “Boot Camp Breakdown”.

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do;?id=522629

I’d be interested in the one in Vancouver.

One more vote for Vancouver!!

bring on the pain!!!

Any chance you will ever come to Denver/Colo Sprngs.?

[quote]John K wrote:
More details would be required, but I could be interested!

[/quote]

I might be able to do San Francisco, though if it was in Seattle, that would work a lot better. :slight_smile:

Heck, even Vancouver I could drive to, so I would go for that as well.

Is there somewhere we can get an approximate breakdown in cost?

I’d be there for a Staley Bootcamp!

The one for San Fransisco will actually be held in LODI as it will be hosted by one of our Distance Coaches who has a facility there-the same goes for Vancouver. These will be about 6 hours long and well worth the cost. Most likely about $200 -$250 per ticket but the cost is in the “works.” You get certification hours for attending as well as our “giveaways”. If you have a facility and would love to have us show up please let me know as it is not that difficult to set these up. You can reach me at julianne@edtsecrets.com-Julianne

The one for San Fransisco will actually be held in LODI as it will be hosted by one of our Distance Coaches who has a facility there-the same goes for Vancouver. These will be about 6 hours long and well worth the cost. Most likely about $200 -$250 per ticket but the cost is in the “works” You get certification hours for attending as well as our “giveaways”. If you have a facility and would love to have us show up please let me know as it is not that difficult to set these up. You can reach me at julianne@edtsecrets.com-Julianne

Yes, interested in the S.F. one (Lodi). Once I get my schedule figured out 'n all that.

Danny

After reading Chris Shugart’s recap of the event, I would be in for a VANCOUVER seminar if there was a similar line up of speakers.

I work in a facility with almost 60 trainers so I’d be happy to promote it as well.

CR

Which facility is that with 60 trainers?

[quote]John K wrote:
Which facility is that with 60 trainers?

[/quote]

Executive Lifestyles has about 50-60 trainers registered to train their clients there (according to the owner). There’s a range of everything from rehab to sports performance. Some are just individuals that do a few hours a week and then there’s a few companies that operate out of the gym that have 5-10 trainers.

PM me if you want any more info.

thx

CR