STALEY PRIME TIME 10-6-05

Hey Team, I’m here for a few hours, what’s on your mind this evening?

(Nice site overhaul here too eh?!?!)

I’m looking for a place called “T-Nation,” can you help?

Charles, life is good. I will see you in a week. I will be wearing the speedo with the fishnet tank top when I get off the plane, if you forget what I look like…

Also, I still need the info on the flight…please…

Charles -

Any idea what you’ll be presenting on at the SWIS conference? I didn’t know you were going to be there, but looks like we’ll have a T-Nation reunion there! So far it’s you, BARR, JB, Joe DeFranco and myself. There might be one or two late joiners as well, but it should be cool.

So give it up coach, what will we be learning about?

Stay strong
MR

Cool, I’ll get you the info…I think we have you going from SLC to Orlando, then to Dallas, then Toronto, then straight to Phoenix (I might have the order wrong though, too many cities to keep straight!)

[quote]Danny John wrote:
I’m looking for a place called “T-Nation,” can you help?

Charles, life is good. I will see you in a week. I will be wearing the speedo with the fishnet tank top when I get off the plane, if you forget what I look like…

Also, I still need the info on the flight…please…[/quote]

Cool. The talk is called The Law Of Sustainable Progression. basically clarifying the “progressive” aspect of “progressive resistance training.”

[quote]Mike Robertson wrote:
Charles -

Any idea what you’ll be presenting on at the SWIS conference? I didn’t know you were going to be there, but looks like we’ll have a T-Nation reunion there! So far it’s you, BARR, JB, Joe DeFranco and myself. There might be one or two late joiners as well, but it should be cool.

So give it up coach, what will we be learning about?

Stay strong
MR[/quote]

dan- hey this in nik from a little south of you. i talked to my coaches about starting to use kettlebells together with weights and throws to help me prepare for the upcoming season. what exersises have you come up with that can help me with my throws? we’ll have to have you come down to Utah county and help us out? take care Niklas

Charles,
Sorry if you’ve addressed this previously, but could you give a quick synopsis on your new Muscle Logic book? It’s obviously about EDT, but how is it different compared to the EDT arm book and EDT DVD? I’ve pre-ordered from Amazon, but it won’t ship till Oct. 17th.

thanks,
DH

Hey Disc

The primary difference is that it’s a “whole body” training book. Lots of programs too. I’m really happy with how it turned out…

[quote]Disc Hoss wrote:
Charles,
Sorry if you’ve addressed this previously, but could you give a quick synopsis on your new Muscle Logic book? It’s obviously about EDT, but how is it different compared to the EDT arm book and EDT DVD? I’ve pre-ordered from Amazon, but it won’t ship till Oct. 17th.

thanks,
DH
[/quote]

Sounds great. Sorry, I believe I double posted here and on your PT thread.

DH