Staley Annual Training Summit 06

[quote]Will Heffernan wrote:
I really don’t mind sharing Dan…he’s more than enough man for the 2 of us.[/quote]

i heard he was dating Cosgrove, but then i heard he and Barr were an item? i kinda doubt the latter though considering how boring those nutrition guys are. plus, Cosgrove has that hot English accent.

[quote]Eric Cressey wrote:
This one is already on my calendar, folks[/quote]

you better bring some cover-up for those rosy cheeks. shnookums.

[quote]Eric Cressey wrote:
This one is already on my calendar, folks; it’d be a good one to attend.

I’ll also be at Ryan Lee’s Bootcamp in Stamford, CT earlier in the month; that would be another great one for people to attend (Alwyn, Zach Even-Esh, and Mike Boyle among others will all be presenting).

www.ericcressey.com[/quote]

Yes Eric…we know it will be a good one and it’s already in all OUR calenders…and that’s why it is almost sold out already. You are always the last one to know…mobility is magnificent…Yes Eric, we know that too.

I’ll also be working in Dublin, Ireland in the month before I go to the Boot Camp and I can tell you all honestly that most of the people at my work suck in a major way and if I was you I definitely wouldn’t recommend you turning up.

www.willisbetterthancressey.com

Seats going FAST- if you are not on my list then you had better hurry and get a seat-Jules

okay, I’m officially in. I guess I better start getting serious about this weight lifting stuff sometime soon…

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
okay, I’m officially in. I guess I better start getting serious about this weight lifting stuff sometime soon…[/quote]

Mate…I’m slightly confused…Dano was only telling me the other day that you’d been ‘out’ for years…what’s the story…you going back ‘in’ now? You sound really confused…don’t worry Dan and I will sort you out and get your life back on track in October.

Dan and I are going to Thelma and Louise it all the way from L.A to Staley’s via Las Vegas and Utah…when we get to Staley’s you can play the part of a massive, jacked Brad Pitt…it’ll be brilliant and lucky for you I’m the eldest and the smartest(although these things are all relative I suppose) so I’ll be Louise while my dumber, prettier friend Dano will be Thelma…you really hit the jackpot you massive piece of man meat…I want him back when you break his heart though.

[quote]Will Heffernan wrote:
Bauer97 wrote:
okay, I’m officially in. I guess I better start getting serious about this weight lifting stuff sometime soon…

Mate…I’m slightly confused…Dano was only telling me the other day that you’d been ‘out’ for years…what’s the story…you going back ‘in’ now? You sound really confused…don’t worry Dan and I will sort you out and get your life back on track in October.

Dan and I are going to Thelma and Louise it all the way from L.A to Staley’s via Las Vegas and Utah…when we get to Staley’s you can play the part of a massive, jacked Brad Pitt…it’ll be brilliant and lucky for you I’m the eldest and the smartest(although these things are all relative I suppose) so I’ll be Louise while my dumber, prettier friend Dano will be Thelma…you really hit the jackpot you massive piece of man meat…I want him back when you break his heart though.
[/quote]

I go in and out depending on how attractive the possibilites are on either side.

mmm, I get to be Brad Pitt huh? I guess I better go shopping for a cowboy hat and some tight ass jeans before October then too…

I’m going to have to start saving up. It’s quite the trek from here to there…

I’m in provided that there are no height, weight and IQ restrictions. I’m sure most of the presentations will be way over my head but at 5 foot 8 inches what isn’t?

I’m not gay like Will, Dan and Bauer but willing to learn. I’m assuming Will is the Head Coach and will be guiding the training sesions.

ok- I can already see what this event is turning into.
I hear from the grapevine that Heffernan will be hosting a pajama party in his room , I am told it is going to be one of those “naughty nighty” parties.

If you are a newbie to all of this-bring bail money.

Just know I don’t care who you are- this will not be a repeat of Vegas, I will not come and get you out of jail.-Jules
PS: still wanna be there ?- call me!

Rumor has it that none other than the infamous Protein Powda will be presenting! While no formal announcement has been made, expect him to cover these 3 key topics:

(1) Applications of 10x3, TBT, and the WM for building a lean, muscular AG1esque physique as well as how to complete applications for the “Chad Waterbury is God Fan Club”

(2) Spicing up your GPP training using EDT (Enteric Dog Titillation) with special guest Foopa

(3) Chaos Theory: your training, your life, and your living quarters. Sick of the same old orderly life? No worries! PP reveals his real tricks and tips

Guys, gals, and trolls, this is one for the ages … DO NOT MISS IT!

[quote]kbspwnu wrote:
Rumor has it that none other than the infamous Protein Powda will be presenting! While no formal announcement has been made, expect him to cover these 3 key topics:

(1) Applications of 10x3, TBT, and the WM for building a lean, muscular AG1esque physique as well as how to complete applications for the “Chad Waterbury is God Fan Club”

(2) Spicing up your GPP training using EDT (Enteric Dog Titillation) with special guest Foopa

(3) Chaos Theory: your training, your life, and your living quarters. Sick of the same old orderly life? No worries! PP reveals his real tricks and tips

Guys, gals, and trolls, this is one for the ages … DO NOT MISS IT![/quote]

LOL. Damn, I miss PP jokes.

ok - I am gonna squash that rumor now. No protein powda. However, I have it on good authority that
Dan Fouts will be modeling the latest in posing suits and will be available for pictures after so be sure to bring your camera-Jules

With all the nonsense surrounding this, I’m not sure I want to be there anymore… yikes!

[quote]vroom wrote:
With all the nonsense surrounding this, I’m not sure I want to be there anymore… yikes![/quote]

Don’t worry vroom. I can assure you that absolutely no one will make you enjoy yourself or have a great time. So please don’t change your plans on account of us.

There will be plenty of other people there just like you to have earnest discussions with before you head off early to bed.

Bah, nice try, you aren’t scaring me off that easily.

As long as I can head over to the bar and skip the pajama party / amateur posedown I’ll survive… although the time change was a real kick in the pants last time.