Stale Relationship??

Most of the responses are in a joking spirit, but here’s a serious one: put off sex till you’re married, and use the time till then to deal with your own individual issues. Use the Bible as a guiding compass, but consult counselors and psychology books too. The relationship will be much better after this; and after you’re married, so will sex.

Is that an offer? Cuz if it is, when and where?

anytime, anyplace, but the question is, could ya handle it?

I would do my damndest…:wink:

even with a trout?

even with a trout.

uh-oh, I feel a Dr. Suess rhyme comin on…

But Dr. Stern, the Kama Sutra IS my bible!

It’s not called a Houdini, it is called a Copperfield. Houdini was an escape artist. Copperfield performs illusions by slight of hand with misdirection…as is such the act you perform when you make a lady think you’ve already blown your load just to let go their on grill.

ok trout is just wicked foul. sorry.

wicked? wicked? you wouldnt by chance be from the East coast, would you?
and its a joke… ya know, hahahaha?

TAKE A TRIP!!! a road trip would be fun, it always is, go to an amusement park, do silly juvenile things, always works, everyone likes to act silly and juvenile sometimes, try it, just go on a trip and act like a couple kids in love!!

Wicked? LOL! I haven’t used that word in a long time. It must be an East coast thing.

Wicked, like in Cypress Hill, when I start to kick it, Cypress Hill gets wicked. nothin to do with the east coast. Although I’ve done a stint in Boston and elsewhere

This isn’t advice but a respone the the post talking about not having sex. A buddy of mine has the idea that after he gets engaged to his girlfriend they will not have sex till married. Then he will tattoo her name down by his crotch and she will be surprised on the wedding day. Now personally I think this is the most idiotic thing he could ever do, but since it isn’t me I can’t do much about it.

I see. How could you just kill a man? Do you have a sawed off shotgun, hand on the pump?
Its just that I know a girl from the east coast that says wicked so much I just want to slap her… ok not that much, but its still bad.

if you slapped her with a trout most likely she’d kick your ass and then some. if she is youir friend, don’t you do anything that annoys her?

Buy a book called “The guide to Getting it On.” Read and try… it will not stay stale long…

yeah, i annoy the hell out of her. but it is all in good fun.

yea well, DA MAN, if you like to annoy her, you know what they say that means, right?

not a friggin clue…